7| Deal?

- You have a thing for chaos? I can be a hot mess just for you...-

Hannah was looking at herself in the corridor's mirror, before entering Taehyung's office

This is ridiculous, she thought, observing her pale visage.

She didn't like looking at herself in general, but this time it was even worse, and she cringed at her reflection in disgust. She was bare feet and wearing her pyjamas, consisting of jogging pants and one of Yoongi's old t-shirts which was way too large for her.

In addition, she had deep bags under her eyes and her freckles were even more obvious than usual, contrasting against her pale skin despite the blush that had appeared on her cheeks at the idea of meeting Taehyung. To top it all, her hair was a mess, as usual, a dishevelled unshaped bush of raven hair going in every direction.

Hannah tried to flatten it uselessly, putting a few strands behind her ears.

This is ridiculous, she repeated to herself, before turning around to knock on Taehyung's door. She couldn't even believe that she was worried about her appearance and for a guy... it was kind of pathetic.

"Yes?" a low voice answered, and Hannah pushed the door open, feeling her heart jump against her ribcage, hands sweaty as a wave of nervousness assaulted her body.

The first thing that she saw when entering the room was a gigantic painting on the wall, picturing a medieval battlefield, with tiny little soldiers waving their swords around, producing a river of blood as they cut their opponents to pieces. The whole painting was a mess of arms legs and horses, producing a gigantic chaos in the middle of the canvas where the two adverse teams of fighters met.

"Wow!" exclaimed Hannah, unable to restrain her admiration, walking straight to the painting to get a good look, "I love the colours! And did you see all those details? That's incredible! If you look closer, you can even see the little flags of the different teams and...."

But then Hannah looked behind her at Taehyung and the words got stuck in her throat as she felt her heart fall in her shoes.

It was almost like she had forgotten how good he looked and was suddenly blinded again by his charms. With his sharp jawline, his deep charcoal eyes, his perfect full lips and his blonde locks, he was an apparition from heaven, the epitome of beauty and Hannah stayed there before him, stunned, as every part of her body screamed at her to jump on him and kiss him.

However she didn't move, mostly because he was looking at her with eyes of stone, pure hostility leaking from his aura like a poisonous fog.

Hannah instantly backed off, feeling as rejected as ever.

"Sorry, I..." she slowly said, feeling like she needed to apologize.

Wait, what did I do wrong?