44| Baby

- I licked it, so it's mine -

Hannah missed Taehyung. In her bed at night, she was rolling in between the sheets, eyes wide open while images of him replayed in her mind. Jungkook and Liam had their own bedrooms now, courtesy of Ms. Min, so the girl was once again alone. It seemed like she would not be able to sleep for a while. Her thoughts twirled in her head like a hamster in a wheel; loud, annoying, and with no intention of stopping.

The girl grabbed a pillow and smashed it on top of her head, thinking it would maybe muffle her unruly thoughts.

She had tried to stay away, to give him his space and not annoy him while he was so busy with the mission, but she couldn't bear to be away from him anymore. The fact that he was in the same building as her, only a few doors away, and that she wasn't with him at this very moment was becoming nonsensical. She needed him so badly, she wanted to run her fingers in his hair and taste his skin and kiss him just like she knew he liked. The need was coming from deep within her, a craving so intense that she just could not resist.

She was addicted and his absence had become physically painful.

The girl tightly closed her thighs together, feeling the heat in the pit of her stomach. What a surprise, she was horny again.

Hannah groaned in her pillow, finally deciding that staying in bed and trying to sleep when her thoughts were all over Taehyung wasn't going to help. She put on a hoodie and walked out of her bedroom, naked feet on the white tiles of the corridor.

She needed to see him. She missed him too much. He was probably going to be mad to be disturbed, but she was ready to make up for it in any way he wanted.

She walked in the cold empty corridors of the penthouse to reach Taehyung's office. There was no light coming from underneath the door, absolutely no noise coming from inside either. Clearly, he wasn't there. Hannah decided to try his bedroom next and sure enough, the light was lit inside, and she could hear someone walking around.

The girl knocked twice.

"Yes?"

She opened, finding herself face to face with a very wet Taehyung. The man was naked except for the towel around his hips and water was running along his naked torso, hair dripping on the ground and falling in his eyes.

Hannah bit her lower lip. After-shower Taehyung was hot. She didn't have the time to comment about it, though, because Taehyung's blank expression changed to one of hate and disgust and he glared at the girl with a furious gaze when he recognized her.

"How dare you come here!" he roared.

He approached her, teeth gritted, jaw clenched, and bloodshot eyes directed at her. At that moment, he looked the angriest she had ever seen him. He looked dangerous. Deadly, even.