37| Craving

*Laughs maniacally with a sexual undertone*

Maybe it was destiny.

He had fought to stay away from Hannah, had succeeded to even convince himself that he hated her for a while, and yet, here she was, sucking his dick while he moaned her name. The force of attraction between them was so strong that not even his will was enough to keep them apart.

Everything had led to this moment, when the man's resolution to stay away chattered into the wind and he gave up to the intense craving for her skin against his. It felt painfully delicious to let his hunger for her body rule his actions instead of his mind. He felt like an addict to whom had been given a banquet of drugs, alcohol and other poisons of choice. After looking for a while without making a move, resisting with all the strength and the self-control he got, he was finally having a first sip of the venom he had so dearly craved for. His body had reacted to the substance by shutting his brain off and lighting his frame with the raging desire to get more where that came from.

However, his poison wasn't heroin or whiskey, it was a small raven-haired girl with freckles and green doe eyes that were so innocent, yet so sinful, that it knocked the air out of his lungs.

Taehyung looked down in between his legs. He was standing, with his back against the bathroom mirror while Hannah was kneeling before him, taking his cock into her mouth. He looked at her, eyes darted towards him as she moved her head back and forth, her tongue circling around his member as she diligently sucked. He had a good view of her perky breasts from up there and the saliva leaking onto it, a heavenly scene he had to admit.

The girl could taste the precum in her mouth as she eyed him from below, eyes squinted and mischievous. She gripped his thighs harder, digging her nails into the skin while she bit a little, just enough to get a moan out of him.

"Mmmh, such a good girl," groaned Taehyung, throwing his head back against the bathroom mirror.

He looked down at her, seeing that she was smiling as she hollowed her cheeks.

"You know I jerk off thinking about you doing exactly that," he told her, smirking.

The girl hummed in approval against his shaft, which made Taehyung's body tingle with bliss. Still, he had let her do what she wanted for a little while now and he itched to take over.

"You know... you didn't listen to me," he started, looking down at her, "I told you not to cum and you did anyway."

She removed her mouth from his dick with a slurpy sound, saliva trickling down her chin.

"Are you going to punish me?" she asked, her heated gaze at that moment the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

So fucking perfect.

"Yes, from now on you get nothing and you give only, just like the little slut you are."

"Yes Daddy."