"Dad that could be dozens of kids. How do we know which one's the right one?" Sam asked him. "We check 'em all, that's how. You got any better ideas?" John asked him. "No sir." Sam said. John nods at us and we turn back to our cars. But John stops, leaning on his trunk. Dean turns back as he opens his door and pauses.

"Dad?" He calls out, worried. "Yeah. It's Jim. You know, I can't...." John said then his face hardens. "This ends, now. I'm ending it. I don't care what it takes." He said and we get back in pur cars and pull back onto the road, speeding into the distance.

We pull up to the front of Salvation Children's Hospital then we began to pull out some fake IDs and pin it to our jacket. Sam and I were sitting in a filing room when a nurse brings us another load of files.
"Here you go, officers." She said. "Thank you." We said to her. "You're welcome." She said and she leaves as we continue copying birth certificate information into our notebooks.

After while, Sam and I walk out of the Salvation Medical Center, as Sam flips through his notebook. But then I began to clutch my head as a vision hits me. I groan as I see a baby nursery then I flash to a mother looking out the window. Then I hear a train, and see the demon.

As soon as the vision finishes, I come back to reality then look over at Sam, who groans then looks at me. Both of us have a silent conversation and Sam quickly pulls out a map.

Later, we come up to a park as Sam checks his map again. As he does, I get the same vision flash over my eyes. When it's over, I realize the house from the vision is in front of us. "Sam..." I said and he looks up at the house in shock as well. Then he pats my arm and we see a woman, the same woman from our vision, pushing a baby carriage along the road while holding an umbrella.
We began to approach her. "Hi. Here, let me hold that for you. You look like you don't need that anymore." Sam said to her as he grabs the handle of the carrier. "Oh. Thanks." The woman said as she closes her umbrella then Sam holds the carriage. And I look inside to see a baby inside of it.

"She's gorgeous. Is she yours?" I asked her as I look back at the woman. "Yeah." She said. "Oh wow, hi!" Sam said as he leans down to the baby and I give a wave to the little one.
"Oh sorry, we're rude. I'm Sam and this is my friend, (y/n). We just moved in up the block." Sam said to her and she smiles at us. "Hi. I'm Monica. This is Rosie." She said as she gestures to the baby.

"Hi Rosie." Sam and I said as we look back at the baby. "So, welcome to the neighbourhood." Monica greets. "Thanks. She's such a good baby!" I said and she laughs. "I know, I mean she...she never cries. She just stares at everybody. Sometimes she looks at you and I swear it's...it's like she's reading your mind." She said.

"What about you Monica? Have you lived here long?" Sam asked her. "My husband and I, we bought our place just before Rosie was born." Monica replied. "And how old's Rosie?" I asked her. "She's six months today." Monica replied and Sam and I share a quick and worried glance. "She's big right? Growing like a weed." Monica said and I shake my head.

"Yeah. Monica..." I said, distracted, and she looks over at us. "Yeah?" She asked me. "Just ahhh, just take care of yourself okay?" I said. "Yeah, same goes for you and Sam. We'll see you around." She said and Sam and I go back across the street.

As Monica turns to her house, a station wagon pulls into the drive, honking. "There's Daddy!" She said to Rosie just as another vision pops into my mind.

The clock in the bedroom stops, and the nursery rhyme playing stops while a wind sweeps through. A black figure approaches the bed. Monica pushes the door open from the hallway and see's the figure standing over her daughters bed. "What are you..." she started to as but the figure turns to her.
She is pulled back to the wall and slides up it to the ceiling. Blood starts dripping from her stomach. "Rosie!!" She screams and the room bursts into flame.