95

Oh fuck I have to either kill someone or resolve all of the conflicts in only 5 chapters. Uh strap your fucking seatbelts. These are gonna be long.

-

Jimin doesn't go to lunch. Instead, he cries in the social studies hall bathroom. You know, the one that's always empty.

Memories of his fling with Tae resurface in his brain and he cries more. The guilt is at the point now where it's eating away at his mental health at a fast pace. He can feel his will to live deteriorating.

Since the bathroom is usually completely empty, he doesn't hold his tears back. He violently sobs, sitting against the wall.

The door to the bathroom opens and Jimin hears a soft chuckle. He looks up and sees Hoseok. "Why are you crying? Did Tae not show up or something?"

Jimin chokes out a painful sob. "I know you hate me, but leave me alone. There are already enough people attacking me and I'm reaching my breaking point and I really feel like killing myself–"

"Don't joke about suicide like that."

"I'm not joking."

Hoseok turns back to him and his sarcastic grin fades. "What?"

"I'm being serious. I should've stayed in my little introverted bubble and none of this would've happened, but it did and it's all my fault. I don't deserve pity or anything. I feel like my heart is just gone."

Hoseok walks over and sits in front of him. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I was going too far."

"It's fine. I deserved it."

Hoseok pulls out a vape and Jimin scowls. "Ew."

Hoseok glares lightly and takes a hit. "It's just a bad habit."

"Yeah."

Hoseok holds it out towards Jimin. Jimin grimaces and shakes his head. "No thanks."

Hoseok continues to hold it out. "Have you ever tried it?"

"No."

"You can't get addicted after one hit. You can try it if you want."

Jimin grabs it and takes a bit. He holds it in before slowly letting it out. His shoulders immediately relax.

Hoseok takes it back. "Seulgi is sorry for telling Irene what happened."

"It's okay. Like I said, I deserve to be yelled at. It's my fault."

Hoseok moves and sits next to him. "Don't kill yourself. Yeah, you did something bad, but that not a reason to end your life. You're only a junior in high school."

Jimin tears up again and talks in a soft voice. "Nobody wants me here... I would honestly be doing everyone a favor."

"I want you here. I just... I thought that being mean to you was a way to stand up for Jungkook but I was wrong."

Jimin starts crying again and Hoseok pulls Jimin in so his head is on his chest. "Just let it out."

Jimin sniffles. "I'm sorry. I let everyone down. I was supposed to be good for Kook and I fucked it all up."

Hoseok smooths out Jimin's hair. "That's all in the past. If you show people that you've changed, they'll give you another chance."

"Irene won't."

"I bet you that she'll get over it eventually."

"No she won't."

"Of course she's mad right now, but it's Tae. She'll get over him eventually."

-

Taehyung tries to talk to Jimin in the hallway and it doesn't go well.

"Hey."

Jimin slaps him. "Don't fucking talk to me. You fucking disgust me and I hope you die alone because at this point, you don't deserve love or happiness."

"I just wanted to tell you–"

"I don't want to hear anything that you have to say. I was so happy with Jungkook until you popped up and ruined everything. You knew I was conflicted and you fucking took advantage of that."

Taehyung sighs and looks at the floor. "I talked to Irene for you and she doesn't hate you anymore. That's all I wanted to say."

Jimin's face turns red with anger. "I don't give a fuck. I don't want anything from you. All I want is for you to stay the fuck out of my life from now on because you're nothing but a waste of time and effort. You really have no hope of being a good person again."

"I hope you and Jungkook are happy together. I really do."

"And I don't fucking care." He walks away.

-