31

Jimin wakes up in Jungkook's arms at 11 am. He leans over and gives him a kiss to wake him up.

Jungkook groans and opens his eyes. "Hello..." Jimin fixes Jungkook's hair and grins. "Hello."

Jungkook sits up and frowns. "It's feels so early..."

Jimin reaches his hand under Jungkook's shirt and runs his hand over his abs. "Mmm... Jimin likey..."

Jungkook turns towards him with his eyes still closed. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Wondering when you're gonna ask me out."

"... Wait, what?"

"Ask me to be your boyfriend, goddamit."

Jungkook opens one eye. "Wanna go out with me?"

Jimin nods and Jungkook lies back down. He stares at his ceiling. "Taehyung's gonna beat my ass on Monday."

Jimin looks Jungkook in the eye. "No he won't. I'll protect you."

"Hun, that means nothing. A gentle breeze would be enough to pick you up and blow you away–"

"Excuse me?"

Jungkook chuckles. "Nothing."

"Joke about me being tiny one more time and I'll lead Taehyung straight to you."

"I like that you're small. It's part of your charm."

"You have a size kink?"

"Kinda."

"Not gonna lie, that's kind of weird."

"Size kinks are very common. I think it's weird that you like my abs so much."

"But muscles are hot. Being short isn't."

"You think being a short gay guy with a big ass isn't hot? Have you met any tops?"

"Good point. Speaking of my ass... Since we're in a relationship now..."

Jungkook's eyes grow wide. "I completely forgot about sex. Oh my god, we can have sex now."

Jimin giggles and gives him a kiss. "Only if you don't ghost me again."

"I'm never doing that ever again. That was all because I was too scared to stand up to Taehyung, but that isn't an issue anymore."

-