29

Jungkook brings down a thermometer and a glass of ice water. He takes Jimin's temperature. "99.7. not too bad. It has to be 100.4 to be considered a fever. I think you'll be fine."

Jimin grabs the ice water and drinks if rather quickly. "Mmm, that felt nice." He puts the empty glass on the coffee table and sits on Jungkook's lap again.

-

Irene leaves at 11:35. Jimin looks over his shoulder and gives Jungkook a kiss. "Do you want to go cuddle on your bed?"

Jungkook smiles and nods. "Do you want to go up there right now?"

"Yeah."

They stand up and Jungkook kisses his forehead. They walk up the stairs and climb into Jungkook's bed. Jimin rests his hand on Jungkook's stomach and rests his head on Jungkook's arm.

Kook relaxes. "I want to know more about you."

"In what way?"

"Everything. What's your favorite color?"

"Probably... A light greyish purple."

"What's your favorite animal?"

"Giraffes. They're tall so I live vicariously through them."

Jungkook chuckles. "Hmm... What's your favorite song? Do you like rap?"

"Rappers only rap about sex, drugs, and 'fucking bitches'. I don't like that."

"American rappers rap about that stuff."

"Do you like American rappers?"

"No. They're so unoriginal. The guys rap about Rolexes and girls talk about their ass. I like international rappers."

"What kind of international rappers?"

"Korean ones."

"Like K-pop shit? Like Gangnam Style?"

Jungkook sighs. "No. I like Zico and Crush and Loco."

"I've never heard of them. Do you understand what they're saying?"

"I'm not bilingual or anything, but my parents still speak Korean with our family in Korea. Also, lyric translations are a thing."

"Same with my family... Music is music anyways. Language doesn't really matter. My grandma is obsessed with a group called... Exid? I think?"

"Do you want me to play some Zico?"

"Sure. Who knows? Maybe I'll become a Kpoppie."

-

For people confused as to why there are so many Korean people at their school if they aren't in Korea, it's a representation of chain migration.

Chain migration is when one person immigrates to a new country because of an opportunity and then multiple people from around their country of origin follow them.

So, I'll just make it simple by saying that a Korean company opened a branch in Georgia and a bunch of families moved to Atlanta.