49

honeyjjkook  you aren't getting smut this time

I just don't got the time

-

Jungkook cums down Jimin's throat and grips his hair, pulling it slightly. "Fuck–"

Jimin swallows and pulls off with a pop. "I've always wanted to do that. It's actually kind of fun."

He pulls Jungkook's pants up for him. "You look fucked out."

"That's because I am..."

Jimin giggles and licks his lips. "It's not as salty as I thought it would be."

Jungkook wipes the sweat off of his forehead. "Oh my god... Holy shit..."

"What?"

"What do you mean 'what'? I just got the fucking suck of my life..."

Jimin beams and opens the car door. "Do you think you can walk?" Jungkook nods and takes a deep breath.

"You really fucked me up with that." He gets out of the car and his knees almost buckle. Jimin catches him and giggles louder.

"My poor baby..."

Jungkook gives him a kiss and smiles. "I'm not a baby. You're a baby."

Jimin laces their fingers together. "Can you make sure I don't drink too much? I don't want to get sick."

"Of course."

-

They walk into the house and Seulgi walks up to them. She a 'life guard' uniform on, or a red bikini with white crosses and short Jean shorts.

"You guys made it! I'm guessing you're Jimin."

Jimin nods. She squeals and gives him a hug. "It's so nice to finally meet you! I've heard so much about you! Only good things, of course."

She pulls him towards the kitchen. "Tell me everything about the drama between you, Kook, and Tae."

"Oh, there's not really alot. Basically Taehyung's trying to make me cheat on Kook with him so he can get revenge on Kook for calling him out."

"Ooo, are you gonna do it?"

Jimin giggles. "No. Why would I do that?"

"I don't know. Taehyung's attractive."

Jimin pouts. "But he's mean to my Kookie..."

Seulgi cooes. "Aww, that's so adorable. You guys are so cute together. Also, don't tell my boyfriend that I called Taehyung attractive."

"Who's your boyfriend?"

"Hoseok. In my opinion, he's way more attractive than Taehyung."

"He seems really kind."

"Yeah. And he's cool. I'm lucky to be dating someone like him."

Jungkook sneaks up behind Jimin and hugs him. Jimin turns to slap him but stops himself. "Sorry, I thought you were Taehyung."

Jungkook scowls. "Ew. I honestly forgot that he's gonna be here."

Jimin presses his back against Jungkook's chest. "We'll just ignore him."

-