71

Jimin sits next to Jungkook in physics. "I'm talking to you whether you like it or not."

"Of course you are. You don't care about how I feel."

"I do care about how you feel."

"If you cared about how I feel or just about me in general you wouldn't have slept with my ex-best friend."

"I didn't sleep with him."

"I don't believe you."

"When have I ever lied to you?"

"You just did."

"No I didn't."

"I saw you guys sleeping in the same bed. That means you slept together."

"I didn't fuck Tae!"

"I said nothing about sex. I said you slept together."

"Sex was obviously implied."

"Shut up and suck Tae's dick or something."

"I don't want to suck Tae's dick."

"You probably did last night."

"We smoked weed and watched shitty Netflix shows."

"So why did he stay the night?"

"Because he was high and he couldn't drive home."

"Did you plan to smoke weed before he came over?"

"Yeah."

"Then I'm breaking up with you and there's no chance of us getting back together."

"What's so bad about weed?"

"If you knew you would be smoking weed, then you knew he would've had to stay the night."

"He's a friend. It's normal for friends to stay the night."

"Not when they're sleeping in the same bed as you and you you have a boyfriend and the 'friend' has said on multiple occasions that he wants to fuck you."

"I've already told you that I would never have sex with Tae."

"You could've lied about that too. Honestly, you probably did have sex last night, but I don't care because you're my ex now."

"I didn't do anything with Tae. Don't break up with me."

"I don't want to date someone who's unreliable and doesn't think things through. I need someone to balance me out and you aren't that person anymore."

"I promise nothing happened between me and Tae."

"I don't care if nothing happened. I'm breaking up with you because you hung out with him and slept in the same bed behind my back."

"I didn't tell you because I knew you'd get mad."

"Why would you do it if you knew it would make me mad?"

Jimin doesn't say anything and Jungkook sighs. "Go sit with Tae. I don't want to risk getting mouth herpes from you."

-