88

Jimin knocks on Jungkook's door and takes a deep breath. He's gonna break it to him and then leave. He wants it to be as painless as possible.

Jungkook opens the door and motions for Jimin to walk inside but he stands his ground. He looks at Kook for only a millisecond before looking down at his feet and crying.

Jungkook's smile falls. "What's wrong?"

"I have something I need to tell you... And I want you to know that I'm really sorry and that I hope you find someone who will treat you better–"

"You've been sleeping with Tae, haven't you?"

"I'm sorry. It had nothing to do with you or how our relationship was going. I really do love you and I don't know why the fuck I ever let myself do something like that."

Jungkook blinks back tears. "How many times?"

"8."

"8? It's only been 10 days since the threesome."

"I know..."

"When did you do it?"

"5th period. Every day."

"Every fucking day? Are you kidding me? I knew something was going on. You weren't acting like yourself."

Jimin starts crying harder. "Kookie, I'm so so sorry."

"So... Why are you telling me? Was it guilt or did someone catch you?"

"Hoseok. He overhead me breaking things off with Tae."

"So you almost got away with it. Would you have told me if Hoseok didn't find you?"

"No."

"I didn't think you would... Well. I gave you a second chance but apparently that meant nothing to you."

"It meant so much to me. It was killing me. That's why I broke things off with him."

"It took 8 fucks to realize that you were doing something wrong? That's just pathetic. We haven't even had sex 8 times."

"I know. I-I know."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"There has to be a reason."

"I'm sorry, I really don't know. It just happened and maybe I felt comfortable with it because of the threesome, but I knew it was wrong."

"Then why the fuck did you do it, Jimin?!"

"I don't know!"

"So Hoseok made you tell me?"

"Not exactly. He was going to tell you but I wanted to do it myself."

"I was just starting to trust you again. If you wanted to be with Tae, you should've just broken up with me."

"But I didn't want to lose you. I-I'm selfish and I wanted both of you. I didn't mean to hurt anyone." He starts sobbing and it progresses to where he's crying so hard that he can't talk.

Jungkook pulls him into a hug. "Stop crying."

Jimin hugs him back. "I'm sorry."

"I know. You've said it 100 times."

"But I really am. I genuinely regret everything I did with him."

"Did he force or pressure you to do anything?"

"Not really."

"Good."

"How is that good? That's means it was my choice."

"I'd rather it be your choice. If he ever forced you to do something, I'd kill him."

"I'm sorry."

"You don't need to keep saying that."

"I know."

Jungkook leads Jimin inside. "Tell me everything that happened between you guys."

-

So. Jungkook might end up forgiving him. Stick around until the epilogue. I PROMISE it will be worth it.

 I PROMISE it will be worth it