70

Jimin walks up to Jungkook in the hall. Jungkook sees him and shuts his locker, walking in the opposite direction.

"Jungkook, please, can we just talk?"

Jungkook continues ignoring him.

"Please?"

Jungkook stops walking and turns around. "I really don't want to talk to you right now."

"But–"

"Give me some space."

"No."

"You aren't the only one with feelings, Jimin. I know you think the world revolves around you, but it doesn't. I don't want to talk to you right now and you should respect that."

He turns around and walks away. Taehyung walks up from behind and puts his hand on Jimin's shoulder. "Hey–"

Jimin hits his hand away. "Don't touch me. This is all your fault."

"You're the one who let me come over."

"Give me your phone."

"What?"

"Give me your phone!"

Tae hands his phone over and Jimin looks through his alarms. "You didn't even set an alarm for 6! You wanted him to find us?!"

"No–"

"Fucking bullshit, Tae! You're such a manipulative piece of shit and I should've never trusted you."

Tae feels his heart ache. "I-I thought I had an alarm set–"

"Fuck off. You just wanted to ruin me and Jungkook because you're selfish. You're selfish and I hate you. I hate you so much."

Tears start streaming down Jimin's face. "This is what I get in return for comforting you when you told me your parents don't love you?"

Taehyung crosses his arms. "I'm sorry."

"No you aren't. You're never sorry. You don't care about other people's feelings. Jungkook was right about you and I should've listened to him."

-