54

They go down to the basement to watch a movie. Jimin whispers, "Do you think they can hear us down here?"

"Like, can they hear us talking?"

"No... I mean, if we had sex, would they hear us?"

Jungkook's face heats up. "Oh... Not if we have a movie on."

"Do you want me to go up and get the stuff?"

"There's some down here." He picks up the only blue pillow on the couch and unzips it, digging out a pack of condoms and some lube.

Jimin giggles. "You put that down here?"

"Yeah."

Jimin kisses him softly. "How long do you think we have before dinner?"

"Probably about an hour."

"What if they walk in on us?"

"That would be embarrassing."

"Are we really gonna take a risk like that? This will be the craziest thing I've ever done."

"You decide."

Jimin thinks for a second and cuddles into Jungkook's side. "Maybe later... Right now I just wanna cuddle and watch the movie..."

Jungkook puts the lube and condoms away.

Jimin starts lightly coughing intermittently during the movie so Jungkook pauses it. "You okay?"

"I don't know. I've just been a little sick since Homecoming and everything. I guess I just have a cold."

"Homecoming was over a week ago. A cold would've passed by now."

"I'm sure it's nothing."

"Just take care of your health. I don't want you to be sick."

-