5

A week passes and Jungkook doesn't leave him alone. Neither does Taehyung. Unfortunately, they're both in Jimin's Physics class so they sit with him everyday.

Jimin, for lack of a better term, feels like a prey surrounded by multiple carnivorous animals that plan on eating him alive.

Jungkook plays with Jimin's hair. "You look like a little doll. Come on. I'll treat you right."

Taehyung scoffs. "Yeah right. Ignore him. I'll treat you better."

Jimin feels emotions bubbling up inside of him and he can't tell whether it's anger or anxiety, but neither are good.

Taehyung wraps his arm around Jimin's waist and Jimin feels his eyes tearing up. He tries his best to ignore them but...

... The floodgates break.

He just starts crying. "Leave me alone..."

Taehyung sighs. "Stop crying. We're just messing with you. Don't be so weak."

Jungkook frowns. "Sorry. Please don't cry. Fuck fuck fuck, no, don't cry. I thought we were just joking around. I didn't know you actually hated me this much."

Jimin covers his face and pathetically cried into his palms. "I don't like you guys... Go away..."

Taehyung rolls his eyes and stands up. "Fine. You're being so sensitive."

Jungkook glares at him. "Fuck off. We made him cry." Taehyung walks away.

Jungkook stays and Jimin crosses his arms. "Go away."

The girl sitting in front of Jimin turns around. "Jeon, leave him alone. He obviously doesn't want to talk to you."

Jungkook ignores her. He keeps all of his focus on Jimin. "I really am sorry. I didn't know that I was pushing you out of your comfort zone."

Jimin wipes his tears away. "It's fine..."

Jungkook stands up. "Are you sure you want me to go away?"

"I've never wanted anything more in my life."

-