36

On that way back home, Jimin tells him. "Taehyung says he's sorry."

It's silent for a second. "You talked to him?"

"Yep. He said you were right about everything."

Jungkook chuckles. "Of course he did. He's just trying to get sympathy. Next thing you know, he'll be flirting with you."

"He already did."

"He what?!"

"He flirted with me. Well, he said he would be flirting with me if I wasn't with you, so technically he was flirting."

Jungkook presses his tongue against the inside of his cheek. "And here I was thinking that he'd changed a little... Un-fucking-believable."

"He didn't say or do anything crazy. He really wants to talk to you again."

"I've been dating you for 2 days and he's already trying to fuck you."

"He said nothing about fucking me."

Jungkook huffs and pulls over. He stares out the front window silently. Jimin frowns. "What?"

Jungkook clenches his fist. "Never talk to him. Ever. Especially not alone."

"Why?"

"Just promise me."

"Fine. Why do you not want me talking to him?"

"I've only dated one other person and he hooked up with her. He always ends up winning and I don't want him to win this time."

He tears up and pulls back onto the road. Jimin pouts and wipes his tears away. "Don't cry. I wouldn't even consider letting him put his dick anywhere near me."

Jungkook doesn't respond. He just keeps driving. His mind is running a mile a minute.

-