44

Jimin wakes up at 7am the next morning to Jungkook launching himself on to his bed. Jimin let's out an 'oof' and giggles. "You're crazy."

"Yay! You're awake!"

Jimin sits up. "You're so weird."

"But you like it."

"I guess I do."

Jungkook lies on top of him and hugs him. Jimin scrunches his nose. "Ew, get your cummy hands off of me."

Jungkook chuckles and shakes his head. "No. I refuse."

"You're so clingy recently."

"Is that a bad thing?..."

"I'm not sure."

Jungkook pouts. "Brush your teeth so we can make out."

Jimin giggles and pushes him off of him. "Fine, you big baby."

-

Jungkook hugs him from behind as he brushes his teeth. "I saw your ass last night. Thought I'd tell you just in case you forgot."

Jimin chokes on his toothpaste. "Bad timing." He rinses out his mouth and turns around in Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook kisses him. Jimin barely kisses him back. "I feel weird about the nudes... It's not like how I felt after the handjob. It's like I feel genuinely disgusting."

Jungkook whines. "Don't feel bad. I'll feel guilty for asking for them. Nothing bad happened because of it."

"But I'm getting so reckless. I used to be so careful and now it's like I don't care. I've been so impulsive recently."

Jungkook frowns. "Oh no. I'm a bad influence."

"I'm happy that I'm breaking out of my shell, but I'm just confused. It's not you, it's me."

Jungkook pauses. "Are... Are you breaking up with me?"

Jimin shakes his head. "No. I'm just saying that I'm kind of going through something. I just thought you'd want to know..."

"I'm happy you're telling me. I've gone through at least 6 identity crises so maybe I can help you through yours."

"I think I'll be fine on my own."

"So... Are we doing a distancing thing? I'm confused."

Jimin giggles. "No. Nothing's gonna change between us."

"If you want to never have sex, we don't have to."

"I'm fine with sex. Nudes are way more reckless than sex."

"Okay. I feel like I'm pushing you to do stuff–"

"You aren't. Don't worry about it." He gives him a kiss. "I wouldn't do anything unless I wanted to do it."

"Then I'll never ask you for nudes again."

Jimin grins. "You're cute when you try to make me feel better. You look so mean but you're just a big teddy bear on the inside."

-