60

Jungkook meets up with his friend group at the game and they all say hi to Jimin. Taehyung isn't there, of course.

Until he is.

He walks up to Jimin. "Hey, you were out of school for like, 3 days. What happened?"

Jimin hesitates and glances at Kook who's busy talking to Namjoon. "Um... I just had mild pneumonia. I'm better now."

"That's good. Are you sure you should be here if you just had pneumonia? Won't you just get more sick?"

"If I stay warm I should be fine."

Jungkook puts his arm around Jimin's waist. And stares at Taehyung blankly. "Why are you here?"

"I was just seeing why you guys were out of school."

"Well, now you know so you can leave."

"Can I, uh, hang out with you guys?"

Jimin looks at Jungkook and shrugs lightly. Jungkook rolls his eyes. "Fine. Do anything stupid and I'll beat your ass."

Jimin grins softly. He wants Jungkook to reconcile with Taehyung. If Taehyung was good in the past, there has to be good left in him. Maybe all he needed was a punch to set him straight.

-

Jimin starts getting a runny nose and his throat feels sore halfway through the game. He sniffles and coughs lightly.

Taehyung and Jungkook notice immediately. Tae grabs his shoulder. "Are you getting sick again?"

Jungkook turns Jimin towards him. "Ill take you home if you're getting sick again."

Jimin giggles and looks at both of them. "Guys, I'm fine. The cold air is just irritating my nose and my throat."

-