20

Jungkook's eyes turn a bit glossy and his pupils dilate. "Oh my god, please tell me you're being serious."

Jimin giggles. "I'm not kidding. I'll give you a hand job."

Jungkook looks down at his lap and looks back at Jimin. "I can't believe you're saying this."

Jimin leans in and gives him another kiss. "Take your shirt off."

"Why?"

"So you don't get cum on your shirt."

Jungkook pulls his shirt off and Jimin drags his finger down Jungkook's chest. "Do you play any sports?"

"Lacrosse."

"Of course you play lacrosse... I can't believe I'm about to give a lacrosse player a hand job. You guys are my mortal enemies."

Jungkook notices that Jimin is slightly shaking. "You look nervous. Don't do this is you aren't ready."

"I'm fine. Don't point out that I'm nervous or I'll get even more nervous."

"I don't want you to do something if you're nervous."

"Listen, lover boy. I'm gonna give you a hand job and you can't stop me."

Jungkook chuckles. "You're so stubborn."

Jimin hooks his finger under the hem of Jungkook's jeans. "But, just so I don't faint from shock, how big is your dick?"

"I haven't measured my dick."

Jimin scoffs. "Oh, come on everyone's measured their dick at least once."

"You've measured your di–"

"Don't even worry about it. I'll just surprise myself, I guess. Tae told me it was big."

"When did he tell you that?"

"When he was being your wingman."

"... I never asked him to be my wingman."

Jimin pauses. "Whatever. Ignore him. Can I seriously not jack you off with no interruptions?"

He unbuttons Jungkook's pants.

-

Lol fuck you guys haha choke on this SUSPENSE real quick