8

Jungkook pulls up to Jimin's house at 6:45. Jimin walks out in a solid royal blue shirt and some yellow shorts that match their school colors. Jungkook smiles at him but he doesn't smile back.

Jungkook sees that he's only carrying his phone and there's nothing in his pockets. "Did you bring money for the ticket?"

"You have to pay to go to games?"

"Uh... Yeah."

"Fuck that." He unbuckles his seat belt but Jungkook re-fastens it. "I'll pay for you. It's only $7."

Jimin sighs. "There better be weed."

Jungkook starts driving. "You smoke?"

"I don't, but I might as well try it. It's probably the only thing that can possibly get me through this game."

"Try to just hang out without weed. I think you'll be surprised."

"Isn't there always drama at these things?"

"Sometimes, but you can stay away from it. Taehyung has this girl that's mad at him but we don't know if she's going."

"What'd he do?"

"Uh... Nothing."

"If we're friends, you should tell me."

Jungkook's face turns red. "I-I guess... She gave him head and then he blocked her number..."

"Oh. Well, did she do anything wrong?"

"No. Taehyung promised that they could be in a relationship if she gave him a blow job but he didn't want a girlfriend..."

Jimin's jaw drops. "That's fucked up."

"I told him not to do it. There are plenty of people who would hook up with him with no strings attached..."

"Yeah. He's attractive. I'm sure there's girls that would die to sleep with him."

Jungkook frowns. "So he's attractive but I'm not?"

"You aren't my type."

"What is your type? Assholes who use people?"

"I literally just said you aren't my type, so that obviously isn't my type."

"I'm not an asshole and I don't use people. Where the fuck did you hear that I use people? That's total bullshit."

"Apparently you sleep with a bunch of girls. If it's not for love, then what's it for?"

Jungkook chuckles. "This is unbelievable. I don't sleep with a bunch of girls."

"Then you sleep with a bunch of guys."

"The only guy I've ever 'been with' was Taehyung and we never had sex."

"Then where'd you get the reputation from?"

"I really don't know."

"How many people have you slept with?"

"Well, I've only slept with... don't tell Tae. I slept with 1. I've done hand and mouth shit with other people, but that doesn't count as sleeping with someone..."

"Who was it?"

"I had a girlfriend in Frehsman year."

"You lost your virginity freshman year?"

"Yeah... Not my proudest moment."

"It probably was your proudest moment."

Jungkook hesitates. "Where did you get the impression that I'm some sex-driven asshole? I'm not."

"Your friends say alot about your character."

"I've been friends with them since middle school. We kind of stuck with each other. You've only met two of my friends. Hoseok doesn't usually make bets about that kind of stuff. He was just teasing me."

"But what about Taehyung? I mean, do you have no sense of humanity?"

"I do... Taehyung was my best friend in Elementary. He just... went down a different path. I don't like talking about it. He's changed so much."

"What did he used to be like?"

"Happy, bubbly, and strange. Now he's just a bitch."

-

Oh? Perhaps? Jimin? Misjudged? Jungkook?