46

The next day, Jimin is walking to his math class when Taehyung grabs his arm. "You keep avoiding me. What's that all about?" He gives him an obviously flirtatious grin.

Jimin maintains a stoic expression. "Learn your place, Taehyung. I'm not gonna do anything with you so don't waste your time."

"It's cute that you care about how I use my time."

"Or maybe I'm kindly trying to tell you to leave me alone."

"Playing hard to get?"

"Take no for an answer."

"Oh, come on. You were so nice to me yesterday."

"You ruined your chances of talking to Kook so just give up."

"I don't want to talk to Kook. I want to talk to you."

"I know you want revenge on Jungkook for rightfully calling you out, but there's no way in hell that I'd help you out by cheating on him."

"Would you date me if you weren't with Kook?"

"No fucking way."

"I know you're curious. Come on. I won't tell anyone."

"Stop lying to yourself."

"You're just in denial."

"How pathetic do you have to be to ignore the fact that someone's rejected you multiple times?"

"Jungkook's the pathetic one, okay? I didn't even make a move on Sooyoung. She made a move on me because she was bored out of her mind dating him."

"Yeah right."

"I'm trying to help you. You're just wasting your time."

Jimin slaps him. "If you really think I believe you, then you're absolutely fucking insane. Jungkook is nice to me. You're just a dick." He turns around and storms away.

-