66

Taehyung sits next to Jimin in physics. "Can I sit here today? I'm sure Jungkook won't mind."

Jimin giggles. "You're so wrong. Jungkook will be pissed if you take his spot."

"Then he'll just have to deal with it."

"I thought you were done with making Jungkook mad."

"It's impossible to keep Jungkook happy. I'm surprised you don't know that by now."

Jimin rolls his eyes. "I'm perfectly happy with Jungkook and I wouldn't trade him for the world. You can't convince me otherwise."

"I'm not trying to. We're friends."

"Yeah right."

"We are. I don't want a relationship with you and you don't want a relationship with me."

"But you like friends with benefits. Just because we're friends doesn't mean you still don't want me to hook up with you."

Taehyung sighs. "You caught me."

Jimin giggles again. "You really need to stop. Jungkook will get so pissed if he hears us talking about something like this."

Jungkook walks in and frowns. "Get out of my seat."

Taehyung looks up with a seemingly innocent smile on his face. "I'm just borrowing it for today."

"I'm not letting a bitch like you sit next to my boyfriend."

"I thought we were friends again, Kook."

"Friends is a strong term."

Jimin grabs Kook's hand. "Just let him sit here for one day. It's not like we can do anything when you're in the same room."

"Fine..." He walks away with a hurt expression.

Jimin frowns and sulks in his seat. Tae ruffles his hair. "Why do you look sad?"

"Because I made Kook sad..."

"He'll get over it eventually."

Jimin nods softly. The teacher takes attendance and ask for who would like to take it to the office. Jimin raises his hand and the teacher picks him.

He walks out of the room and starts walking towards the front office.

-

Taehyung peeks over at Jungkook and sees that's he's already looking at him. Tae grins slightly and raises his hand. "Can I go to the bathroom?"

The teacher nods and Taehyung walks out of the room. He waits by the stairs for Jimin to come back.

Jimin rounds the corner at the top of the stairs and freezes. "Tae, I'm not gonna hook up with you."

He starts walking down the stairs but Taehyung doesn't move an inch. When Jimin reaches the last step, Tae steps in front of him.

"Just think about it."

"I don't want to think about it."

"I bet you already have. Have you? Have you ever imagined what it would be like if we hooked up?"

"No."

"We both know that's bullshit."

"It's not bullshit. It's the truth. I'm not going behind Kook's back. He would hate me."

"He doesn't have to find out. It could be our little secret. Come on. Just once."

"I don't do one-time hook ups. That's not my thing."

"Then we could make it a casual thing. I could come over to your house right after Jungkook leaves every day. Tell me that doesn't sound like fun."

"It doesn't. I'm not a cheater."

"Cheating is so fun. There's a thrill to it."

"Well, I'm okay with missing out on the 'thrill'." He pushes past Taehyung and walks back to the classroom. When he walks in, he sits next to Jungkook instead.

-