92

Jimin falls asleep on Jungkook's couch and Kook goes up to his room, so when Jimin wakes up, he's surprised to see that he's alone.

He walks upstairs and smiles at the sight of Jungkook adorably clinging to his pillow. Jimin moves the pillow away and climbs in his arms.

Jungkook doesn't wake up. He just instinctively pulls Jimin closer. Jimin kisses him. "Wake up."

Jungkook opens one eye. "When did you get here?"

Jimin giggles and gives him another kiss. "Like 5 seconds ago."

"You're so cute."

"You're cuter. You're a pretty boy.

Jungkook's face turns red and he hides it in Jimin's shoulder. "Stop, you're making me blush."

"But you are pretty. You've got these big round doe eyes."

"No, I'm manly."

"You're manly in public because you're eyes are always half closed, but when you're with me, your eyes are sparkly."

Jungkook chuckles. "Because I'm constantly in awe of how cute you are."

Jimin giggles. "We're so disgusting." He plays with Jungkook's hair. "Thank you for giving me a second chance. I want to prove to you that I'll never do something like that again."

"I sure hope you don't."

"I love you. You're the best first boyfriend anyone could ask for. I'll be devastated when we break up."

"What do you mean 'when'? Don't you mean 'if we break up'?"

"Isn't it kind of crazy to assume that we'll be together forever?"

"I don't think it is. Sorry if I sound insane, but I'd be happy spending the rest of my life with you."

Jimin tears up. "Even after everything I did to you?"

"Yeah. We all make mistakes."

"But my mistake was so major... It wasn't like a petty lie or something."

"But I forgive you so we can forget about it. Taehyung doesn't get you in the end and that's all I care about."

-