48

Jungkook rings Jimin's doorbell at 7pm on Thursday. Jimin opens the door and mutters a monotone, "meow."

Jungkook whistles. "Damn, you look good."

"So do you. That shirt shows off your arms. So... Do you drink at these things?"

"Yeah."

"What do you drink?"

"Sometimes I don't know what I'm drinking."

"Oh... I was kind of planning on going back to your place after the party..."

"We can still do that."

"Not if you're drunk. I don't want my first time to be with a drunk jock..."

Jungkook chuckles. "Then we'll wait. Or maybe I won't drink."

"We can both drink and just wait for a another day. I've never had alcohol before and I want to get drunk at least once."

They walk to Jungkook's car. "Stay away from Taehyung tonight."

"I will. He's getting pushy and it's annoying."

"Tell me if he talks to you. I'll beat him up. They can't suspend me if I'm not on school grounds so I won't get in any trouble."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"I'm not saying I doubt your abilities, but do you think you'd win?"

"Of course I'd win. Seulgi has a pool so I'll just drown him or smash his head against the concrete."

"Don't you think that's a bit harsh?"

"Not at all."

"Don't kill him. Then you would get in trouble."

"Then I'll just hurt him."

"You're male bravado is overpowering me."

-

When they get there, there are already cars parked down the street. The park a street away.

Jimin gently grabs Jungkook's arm before he opens the door. "Hey... Maybe I won't drink. We need a designated driver."

"How about neither of us drink so we can keep our plans for tonight."

Jimin rolls his eyes. "You're so impatient."

"Actually, you said you wanted to get drunk. You can drink and I'll drive."

"No, I want you to have fun too."

"It's fine."

"No~ I'll feel bad."

"Trust me, I'll be okay. It's your first highschool party. You should have the full experience."

Jimin thinks for a second and reaches over, grabbing the waistband of Jungkook's shorts. "How about... I give you a blowjob? To make up for it."

Jungkook nods softly. "I-I mean, if you want to. You don't have to–"

Jimin moves the passenger seat back as much as it can go and gets out of the car. He motions for Jungkook to switch seats.

Jungkook climbs over the center console and sits down. Jimin climbs back in and closes the door, sitting on the floor board between Kook's legs.

-