72

Jimin sits on his bed with his knees pulled up to his chest, staring at his phone. "He blocked me. I can't believe he blocked me."

Taehyung pushes his hair back. "It was kind of expected."

"I don't want to hear any sass from you. This is still your fault."

"I can try and talk to him for you."

"For all I know, you'll probably say we had 'hot, steamy sex'. I don't trust you enough to have you talk to him."

"I wouldn't say that."

"Can you just give me a minute to process the fact that my first boyfriend broke up with me?"

"Sure..."

"Thank you." Jimin sits in silence for a few minutes with a tear falling down his cheek every once and a while.

Taehyung sits down next to him. "Maybe he'll come around. He was really in to you. I don't think he'd give you up this easily."

"I'm such an idiot."

"No you aren't."

"When you mentioned weed, I should've realized that it meant you'd stay the night. I also just should'nt have let you come over. I was wrong for going behind Kook's back."

"You're free to hang out with whoever you want. It's not like you cheated on him."

"I know that, but I still broke his trust and slept in the same bed as you. That wasn't okay."

"Yeah... I'm sorry for letting it happen."

"It's fine... It's in your nature anyways..."

Taehyung chuckles. "Ouch. Shots fired."

Jimin grins and giggles. "It's true! You have homewrecker in your DNA."

-