79

I'm really trying to stop myself from having Jimin and Tae end up together.

-

They watch 2 movies. Jungkook doesn't let his eyes leave the screen. Jimin tries to lace their fingers together but Jungkook clenches his hand in a fist.

Taehyung notices and reaches his leg over, kicking Jungkook's shin. Jungkook ignores him.

Jimin feels tears build up in his eyes. He really got his hopes up thinking that everything would go back to normal.

"I should probably go home." His voice breaks on the last syllable and Jungkook finally looks away from the TV.

Taehyung frowns. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm tired anyways..." He stands up, grabs his keys, and leaves.

Taehyung pauses the movie. "You're such an asshole."

"I don't wanna hear it."

"Does this situation not look familiar?"

"Are you really gonna bring up Sooyoung right now?"

"Yeah. She did something minor and you cut her off, she came back to you, you ignored her, and she came to me. Honestly, I feel like you want Jimin to be mine."

"He has to regain my trust."

"That doesn't mean you have to shut him out."

"Why do you think I'm gonna listen to you? You wanna fuck my boyfriend."

"I'm saying this stuff because I don't feel like you want him to be your boyfriend."

"Of course I want him to be my boyfriend."

"Then show him that."

"He already left."

"To be honest, he's probably crying in his car."

"How would you know?"

"We would've heard his car by now. Go talk to him."

"What will you do if I don't?"

"I'll go after him instead."

Jungkook stands up. "Why do you always try to steal the things I care the most about? I mean, Sooyoung was great and everything, but Jimin? Really?"

"I'm not gonna lie. I had genuine feelings for him."

"You aren't capable of genuinely liking someone."

"I thought so too."

"Well then you need to back off."

"If you fix your attitude and treat him right, sure."

-