23

And now, in true pinkiejiminie fashion, it's all about to go to shit.

-

Jimin sits down in Physics and looks across the room at Jungkook. He's sitting with Taehyung like he usually does. When they make eye contact, Jimin motions for him to come over.

Jungkook almost stands up but Taehyung makes him sit back down.

-

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna sit with Jimin."

Taehyung scrunches his nose. "He's literally trash, Jungkook. You already got a hook up out of him. Don't let him think you're getting attached or he'll think there's hope."

"But–"

"Namjoon talked to me earlier. He said Wendy was willing to give him another shot but only if he got someone to go with her friend to homecoming. Make sure you aren't busy Friday night."

"What the fuck?"

"I got you a homecoming date. Be thankful. Her name is Yeri or some shit. I haven't heard of her but Namjoon showed me a picture and she looks hot. Give me her number when you're done with her."

Jungkook scowls. "You can't be fucking serious. Why didn't you fucking ask me?"

"I knew you'd free. You can't even get hook ups without my help."

"Let me at least tell Jimin."

"Talk to that little bitch again and I'm not your friend anymore. I told you, he's changing you. We've been friends since we were kids and you're letting some stupid crush get in the way."

Jungkook slumps in his seat. Taehyung grabs Kook's phone and blocks and deletes Jimin's number. "There we go. Problem solved."

-