3

Jimin seriously contemplates skipping Physics. He eventually comes to the consensus that avoiding Jungkook will probably make it 100 times worse, so he walks in. He glances at Jungkook and sees him looking at him.

Jimin huffs and sits down in his desk. He stares blankly at the front of the class and whispers every curse word he knows when Jungkook stands up. He walks over and sits in the empty seat next to him. "Hey."

"Fuck off."

"I'm not giving up."

"Well then I'll get a fucking restraining order."

"Rude. I like how feisty you are."

"You're literally so disgusting. Just fuck one of the hoes who wears 150 layers of mascara because you're wasting your time."

"You see, I don't want them. You're way more interesting."

"Why do you automatically think I'm gay?"

"But it's so obvious. You look like you were born to suck dick. You're the textbook definition of twink. Your life purpose is to be a bottom."

"Well then I'm not fulfilling my life purpose."

"Are you a virgin? If you are, then you're automatically 700 times cuter."

"I guess I'm 700 times cuter."

"Awww, you're adorable. I want to be your first time."

"Leave me alone. This is literally harassment. I could snitch on you. Honestly, you're so gross for asking if I'm a virgin."

"What kind of guys do you like?"

Jimin just avoids eye contact and shuts his mouth. Jungkook doesn't leave or take the hint. He just sits there. For the whole class period.

-