21

He unzips Jungkook's pants and freezes. "Okay, now I'm nervous."

"You haven't even seen my dick yet."

"Don't say that. That sound so sinister. Oh my god, the only dick I've ever seen is mine."

"You don't watch porn?"

"I mean in person."

"My dick is just a dick. It's not gonna kill you."

Jimin covers his face. "Oh my god I'm gonna lose 1/3 of my virginity. What the fuck?"

"I feel like you're forcing yourself to do this."

"I'm not. I want to do this but I'm just nervous. I'm sorry..."

Jungkook frowns. "Don't be sorry." He goes to zip back up his jeans but Jimin hits his hand away. "Don't! Just give me a second."

"Okay, okay. Fine."

Jimin cracks his knuckles and takes a deep breath. "Don't you want me to use lotion or something?"

Jungkook hits his forehead. "Shit, I forgot about that. Let's go to my room."

"Okay. I'll probably be more comfortable giving a hand job on a bed anyways."

-

Jungkook sits against the pillows and stares at Jimin who's looking at the bottle of lotion in his hands. "Baby lotion?"

"It's soft and better for your dick because it doesn't irritate it."

Jimin sets it next to him and leans forward. "Can we kiss while I'm doing it?"

"Yeah."

Jimin blushes. "Okay."

Jungkook boops Jimin's nose. "You're too cute."

Jimin grimaces and reaches into Jungkook's pants. He tilts his head. "Are you already hard?"

"I've been hard since I found a condom in your pocket."

He pulls Jungkook's dick out and his eyes grow wide. "7 inches? Oh my god."

"It's not like your sucking it. Size doesn't matter when it's a hand job."

Jimin pumps some lotion into his hand and crawls next to Jungkook. He kisses him and feels around until he finds Jungkook's dick.

Jungkook groans and deepens the kiss. Jimin feels his worries disappear.

He moves his hand slowly to start out, but Jimin knows Jungkook is getting more impatient when he starts whining softly, so he picks up the pace.

Jungkook moans and laces his fingers in Jimin's hair. This continues for about 5 minutes before Jungkook cums on his chest.

Jimin breaks the kiss. "Sorry if I was bad at it."

Jungkook holds up a finger to silence him. "Just give me a minute."

Jimin giggles and snuggles up next to him.

-

I DID IT honeyjjkook ARE YOU HAPPY NOW

Sorry it was 2 paragraphs long. I don't know how to make a hand job more interesting. It's literally just jacking some one else off.

 It's literally just jacking some one else off