33

Jungkook shows up at Jimin's house at 7:30am on Monday.

Jimin

im outside

of what

ur house

what? why???

to pick u up

cuz were dating

ok im getting dressed

can i come in?

to watch me get dressed?

maybe

bruh no

🥺🥺🥺

once a fuckboy...

... always a fuckboy

bruh we're dating

fine

u can see me shirtless🔥🤪

let me sprint real quick

🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️

lol

end of conversation

-

Jimin chuckles and puts his phone down. To be completely honest, he's still in bed. He slept in.

He hears his front door open and quick footsteps. They stop and continue a few times before there's a soft knock on his door.

"Jimin? Are you in here? Am I in the wrong house?"

Jimin giggles. "No. I'm in here."

The door opens and Jungkook peeks his head in. "You're still in bed?"

Jimin nods and snuggles into his pillow. "I'm just tired today..."

"School starts in 40 minutes."

"School is stupid..."

Jungkook walks over and gives him a kiss. "Get up. You can't miss school."

Jimin grins and sits up. "Fine."

Jungkook pulls him out of bed and presses their chests together. "I'll sit outside if you want."

"No. You can stay here."

-

Jimin washes his face and brushes his teeth before getting dressed.

Jungkook bites his lip as he watches Jimin putting jeans on. Jimin looks back at him and rolls his eyes. "You're so strange."

"You're... so hot. So fucking hot."

Jimin puts a shirt on and a jacket. "Let's go."

Jungkook holds his hand as they walk to his car. "So... Can I come over after school today?"

Jimin sits in his passenger seat and nods. "My parents both have work until about 7."

"Can I meet your parents, or are they homophobic?"

"Um... I don't think they'd have a problem with me having a boyfriend, but I haven't told them I'm gay. You can meet them if you want."

"Cool."

"My dad might give you a hard time, but I'm sure he'll be okay with you... Are your parents homophobic?"

"... I'm not sure. Regardless, I want you to meet them. They'll love you. My mom always told me I needed someone who could keep me on the right path. You're the first person who's ever wanted me to get away from Taehyung."

Jimin grins softly to himself. "At first I thought you were heartless, but then I realized that you had the potential to be a nice person."

-

Jimin is Jungkook's ticket to happiness