17

Jimin feels Jungkook practically melt into his mattress. He reaches up and gently moves Jimin's hand away.

Jimin pulls away. "This is wrong... we're friends. I don't like friends with benefits and I don't like hook ups..."

Jungkook hesitates for almost 9 seconds. "How–Why–I have a lot of questions. First of all, you kissed me."

"That's not a question."

"Why? Why did you kiss me?"

"Because I wanted to."

"... You hated me less than 24 hours ago. You said, 'no touching'. And then you kissed me. What's going on?"

"I don't know how to answer that."

"Do you like me?"

"I don't know, maybe? Kind of? A little bit?"

"Okay, second question: Why would you kiss me if you don't like friends with benefits?"

"Great. Another question I don't know how to answer."

"I'm very confused."

"Is this your response to me kissing you?"

"Do you expect me to have my thoughts in order right after my crush of 2 years kisses me without warning?"

"I don't know. I've never kissed anyone. I don't know how people react to stuff like this."

"You have to understand why I'm freaking out right now."

"I kind of do."

Jungkook covers his face. "Oh my god... wait, am I asleep? Am I dreaming?"

"No."

"This can't be real. I'm definitely dreaming. Pinch me." Jimin reaches over and pinches him.

He stares at his ceiling for a second. "Do... do you want me to drive you home?"

-

Bruh I don't know. Jungkook is just confused. That's why this chapter is so strange. I'm sure he'll have a better reaction when it registers in his brain.

 I'm sure he'll have a better reaction when it registers in his brain