14

Have I mentioned how Jungkook has had a massive cutesy lovey dovey crush on Jimin since their Freshman year?

-

Eventually everyone leaves. They were watching Ratatouille on Netflix, so Jimin and Jungkook finish watching it. "When do you need to be home?"

"I don't have a curfew."

"Oh. How late do you want to stay?"

"Are you subtly hinting that you want me to leave?"

"No, not at all. I'm fine with you staying as long as you want."

"What time is it?"

"12:53."

"Fuck... Do I still look or sound high?"

"Yeah, a little."

"And you're high too... Should you drive high?"

"I've never driven high. Oh fuck, I didn't think about that. I'm so sorry. My parents are definitely asleep."

"So are mine..."

"You can sleep on my couch." Jimin looks at him and sees that he's blushing. "Why is your face so red?"

"I'm nervous."

"Why?"

"My crush has to stay at my house overnight..."

"It's not like anything is going to happen. Don't get too excited."

"It's just the fact that you're here in the first place."

"Why was Tae such an asshole to you tonight?"

"He's always like that."

"You shouldn't let him treat you like that."

"Since when do you care about me?"

"We're friends. Friends care about each other."

"So you don't hate me anymore?"

"Nope. You've kind of proven yourself to me. That could change at any minute, though. And by the way, the game wasn't horrible."

"T-the truth or dare game? Like the sitting in my lap thing?"

"I was talking about the football game, but the truth or dare game wasn't the end of the world either."

Jungkook's face turns even more red. Jimin giggles. "Stop blushing."

Jungkook hesitates but leans over and rests his head on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin can feel how fast Kook's heart is beating.

He gets a warm feeling in his chest.

Fuck.

-

Btw JK wasn't lying when he said he didn't consider how he wouldn't be able to drive Jimin home. It wasn't premeditated. He genuinely is just a dummy.

 He genuinely is just a dummy