16

Jimin wakes up with Jungkook cuddling him like a koala. He giggles and wakes him up. He lifts his head and barely opens one eyes. He hair is sticking out in every direction and he look like a toddler waking up.

"Good morning, sleepy head."

Jungkook tucks his head back into Jimin's neck. "Too bright outside... I dun like it..."

Jimin plays with Jungkook's hair.

He has a confession. Even though he's antisocial and the most introverted person on the planet, he's a sucker for classic romance. He would've never thought that he would want that with Jeon fucking Jungkook...

... Yet here he is.

He rolls Jungkook onto his back and sits up. "Do you still feel high?"

"Weed stays in your system for 24 hours..."

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

Jimin looks–more like stares–at Jungkook's chest. He has abs that aren't over-defined. He's lean but he has some genuine muscle. Basically, Jimin's type.

"Why are you looking at my body?..."

Jimin holds his hand over Jungkook's eyes. "Aren't you supposed to be asleep?" Jungkook chuckles. "Fine, I'll go back to bed."

Jimin keeps his hand over Jungkook's eyes and stares at Jungkook's lips. He shouldn't... It would go against everything he's said...

But still he wants to kiss Jungkook. Kook has admitted that he likes Jimin so it's not like he wouldn't want Jimin to kiss him.

But is this a smart tactical decision? Putting himself in a vulnerable situation? With someone who's friends with the devil himself: Kim Taehyung?

His rational side is telling him to hold back but his conscience is telling him to 'fuggin go fur it bro #yolo amirite?'

He decides that his conscience makes a very good point. Why not? He's young and it's the prime time to make stupid regrettable decisions.

He leans down slowly until he's close enough to barely feel Jungkook's breath. He feels nervous.

Before he can move away, Jungkook moves his hand away. His eyes grow wide when he sees the close proximity of their faces.

"What are you doing?"

Jimin puts his hand back over Jungkook's eyes and blushes. He curses himself and takes a deep breath before leaning in and pressing their lips together.

-