13

Everyone else eventually shows up. They talk to Jimin while Taehyung sits on the couch, completely ignoring all of them.

Jimin whispers to Jungkook, "If I'm ruining everything, I can leave."

Jungkook shakes his head. "You aren't ruining anything. You can stay. He'll probably get over himself when I get the weed out."

"Then get it out."

Jungkook gets up and goes over to a case on the other side of the basement. He reaches in a pulls out a bag of weed and some rolling paper. Taehyung stands up and walks over to the group.

"Hurry up, Jeon."

Jungkook walks over calmly and rolls a few blunts. He looks at Jimin. "You want one?" Jimin nods.

Jungkook goes to pull another rolling paper out and he notices that it's empty. He looks back at Jimin. "Um... How about we share one?"

Jimin nods. "That's fine."

Jungkook hands the blunts out and sits next to Jimin. He lights his first before passing the lighter. He takes two hits and holds it out to Jimin.

Jimin takes it and takes small hits so he doesn't cough. After a few minutes he notices that he's just a bit slower and more relaxed.

They only smoke for about 30 minutes before Taehyung starts a game of truth or dare. "The only rule is you can't refuse a question or a dare."

He turns to the tallest one. "Joon, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"You always pick truth."

"Just ask a question."

"How far did you get with Wendy?"

"We just made out." He turns to the one Jimin remembers as Hoseok. "Hobi, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Read the last 3 things in your history."

"Oh god." He chuckles and pulls his phone out. "Oh, it's not too bad... Mia Khalifa, is Belle Delphine dead, and why is my girlfriend crying."

He looks at Taehyung. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you have any feelings for Irene?"

"No. She's fucking insane. Did you see how she acted at the game today? I like it when bitches are confident but not that confident."

Jimin winces at the way he refers to girls as 'bitches'. He sounds like a frat boy. He'll probably be one in the future.

Taehyung turns to Jungkook. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you still like Jimin?"

Jungkook scoffs. "Why the fuck would you ask that?"

"Just answer the fucking question."

"... Yeah. A little."

The rounds continue until it gets back to Taehyung. He looks at Jimin. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Are you sure? You look to innocent to take a dare from us."

"You don't know me. I said dare."

"Sit on Jungkook's lap for the rest for the game."

Jungkook glares at Tae. "Come on, don't make him do that. He doesn't want to."

"He said dare. If he's too wimpy to do it, he can just go home." He looks at Jimin with a challenging smirk.

Jimin rolls his eyes. "I'll do it, just don't make a big deal out of it." He sits in Jungkook's lap and looks around the circle.

"Hoseok, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Why'd you look up Mia Khalifa if you have a girlfriend?"

"My girlfriend was busy and duty called."

-

why is Tae legit Regina George