22

This first paragraph is gonna sound like those abstinence videos they show you in middle school when the guy says "after having sex, I just felt dirty"

-

Jimin walks into school on Monday feeling like a pile of trash. He doesn't know why he feels so disgusting.

He sees Jungkook and grins, walking up to him. "Hi..."

Jungkook looks up from his phone and smiles. "Hey. I can't believe you're willingly talking to me."

Jimin blushes. "Well, obviously I'm gonna talk to you more now..." he looks down at his feet.

He must've looked really upset because Jungkook frowns. "You look sad. You don't regret it or anything, do you?"

"No... I just feel weird. I've washed my hands like 78 times. I'm not saying that your disgusting–"

"Nah, I get it. I took 8 showers after losing my virginity. I was religious at the time so I was trying to baptize myself."

Taehyung walks up. And motions for Jimin to leave. "Go." He turns to Jungkook. "Did you do the PreCalc homework?"

Jimin glares and stands his ground. Taehyung rolls his eyes. "For fucks sake. You're like a street beggar. Just fuck off."

"Why should I fuck off?"

"You missed your shot with him and now your acting desperate. Give up already. He wouldn't sleep with you if it wasn't for a bet."

Jimin raises his eyebrows and grins. "For your information, I made him cum faster than you ever could. But, go off I guess." He pivots on his heel and walks away.

-

Jimin said "oh snap"