83

Jimin wakes up at 11am the next morning. "Holy shit, I remember everything from last night. Did I kiss Tae?"

Jungkook nods. "You also asked him if he wanted to have a threesome with us."

"Oh my god. Oh my god how the fuck did I get so drunk?"

"You just kept drinking. I left you alone with Seulgi for 3 minutes and I came back to you smashing a beer bottle against the wall."

"I'm so sorry for missing Tae. I didn't mean to."

"You were drunk. You didn't know what you were doing."

"What did Tae say when I mentioned a threesome?"

"Nothing. He brushed it off."

"My head hurts like a bitch."

Jungkook picks up his phone and types for a minute before sending a text. "Tae should be on his way with some soup soon."

"Why is he bringing soup?"

"You know... because you need to eat only liquids."

"Oh. Are we gonna try to do the threesome thing now?"

"If you want we can."

"Um. Sure. I just need to get a shower first."

"Do it fast. He's on his way."

Jimin gets out of the bed and walks over the bathroom.

-

Taehyung arrives when Jimin is still in the shower. He walks into Kook's room holding a steaming bowl of soup. "Hey. How's he doing?"

"He's hungover, but it isn't horrible."

"Where is he? Is he taking a shower?"

"Yeah. He'll be out soon. He brought up the threesome thing again."

Taehyung puts the soup down. "You jealous or something?"

"No. I'm the one who suggested it first."

Taehyung freezes. "What?"

"Might as well. Don't you want to see who he wants more? Once and for all?"

"Are you being serious?"

"Yeah."

"You really want me to fuck Jimin?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"Because you broke up with him for hanging out with me."

"That was in the past. I want to see who's actually the 'alpha male'. So. Whaddya say?"

"Sure. I'll fuck your boyfriend, but don't be surprised if he leaves you for me."

Jimin peeks his head out of the bathroom. "I know you guys are having a moment but I'm really hungry so I'm just gonna grab my soup real quick..."

Taehyung wraps his arm around Jimin's torso as he tries to pass him. "How about you wait?"

Jimin's eyes grow wide. "Uh... But my soup–"

"We can reheat it. Come on..."

Jimin blushes. "Okay."

-