62

Jungkook comes back and hurries to the basement. He sees them sitting on the couch together and Taehyung's arm is around Jimin's shoulder. They're talking and laughing.

Jimin hears movement and looks over his shoulder. He smiles. "Finally, you're back."

Taehyung moves his arm away.

Jungkook frowns slightly but says nothing. He sits on the other side of Jimin and turns on a movie.

-

Taehyung leaves at 1am and Jungkook finally speaks up. "What did you guys do while I was gone?"

"We just talked."

"About what?"

"Um... His parents and physics"

"That's it? You didn't do anything else?"

Jimin giggles. "Yeah. We just talked."

"Are you sure?"

"Kookie, we did absolutely nothing but talk. I'm a horrible liar so you would be able to tell if I wasn't telling the truth."

"Okay... It's just his arm was around your shoulder... I just assumed the worst."

"Are there security cameras down here?"

"I don't know."

"If there we're, I would've asked for you to check them."

"I... I trust you."

Jimin smiles and gives him a kiss. "Are the condoms and lube still down here?"

"Yeah."

Jimin walks his fingers up Jungkook's chest. "You're parents probably won't catch us this late at night..."

Kook frowns. "Would it make you mad if I didn't want to right now?"

Jimin's smile weakens. "No. What's wrong?"

"I think I'm just tired..."

"Oh. Okay. Then how about we just cuddle?"

"I guess we can if you want to."

Jimin pouts. "You're upset. I promise I did nothing with Taehyung. I never will. Even if we break up, I won't do anything with him."

Jungkook sighs. "I shouldn't be upset. I'm sorry."

Jimin hugs his torso. "Don't apologise for being upset."

-