1

Jimin.

Hates.

People.

He hates people and everything about people, including: interacting with people and being around people. If a thing has a person involved, Jimin wants nothing to do with it. School is the embodiment of multiple people interacting with other people, making it Jimin's least favorite place.

There are hallways FULL OF HUMANS. Jimin thinks hallways are the worst. Especially when he needs to get something from his locker. People bump into him and talk loud and it fucking sucks. 

So of course, right now Jimin is hating life because he has to go to his locker to get something for his next class. He's a Junior and he still hasn't grown accustomed to the sheer mass of people. People, people, people, and even more grimy, disgusting people.

He opens his locker and something falls out. He decides to ignore it and goes to grab his physics textbook.

"Hey, you dropped this."

He turns and sees a girl holding the piece of folded paper out to him. Damn it. It would be way too complicated to say that isn't his.

He grabs it. "Thanks." He closes his locker and walks away before she has the chance to say anything else.

-

When he gets to his class, he opens the note.

'ur so fkn cute ;)'

Jimin stares at it and rereads it about 15 times before crumpling it up and shoving it into his backpack. That was fucking stupid. What a waste of paper.

-

I'm feeling the rush of starting a new book bruh