52

They do end up taking a shower. Together.

Lots of skin on skin, and to be honest, it got really close to Jimin losing his virginity in that shower. Jungkook almost convinced Jimin to let him use bath wash as lube...

... But Jimin refused to let him do it without a condom.

Afterwards they dried off and Jungkook carried Jimin to his bed.

The sex. Was bomb.

Jungkook goes into an existential crisis halfway through because now he might be 100% gay. Yeah, sex with a girl was nice, but this?

It's mind-blowing.

Even though Jimin tells him it's okay to go faster, he maintains a slow pace. He doesn't want Jimin's first time to be rough.

After they both cum, Jungkook gives him hickies all over his chest, neck, and inner thighs.

They cuddle under the sheets until they hear Jungkook's garage door open. Jungkook jumps out of bed and gets dressed so Jimin does the same.

"Is it your parents?"

"Yeah."

"Ohhhh I'm scared. What if they hate me?"

Jungkook looks out the window and sighs in relief. "It's just my mom. She'll love you."

"Kook... All I have is my cheetah outfit."

"Wear one of my shirts."

"Won't she assume something happened if she sees me wearing your clothes?"

"Trust me, she won't care. As long as you're a good person, she'll be fine with it."

Jimin nods and walks over to Jungkook's closet. He picks a really big grey Black Sabbath t-shirt.

He puts it on and smiles. "It's so big."

"She'll think you're adorable."

-

Jungkook and Jimin walk down the stairs and they see his mom in the kitchen. Jimin gets nervous and tries to sneak away, but Jungkook pulls him back.

"Hey Mom."

She looks up and smiles. "Hey kiddo. Who's this."

Jimin smiles warmly. "I'm Jimin."

"You two enjoying your day off?"

Jungkook chuckles. "You could say we are."

Jimin blushes vividly and hits Jungkook's arm. She looks up and chokes on her drink. "Oh, I get it."

Jimin hides behind Kook slightly. Jungkook chuckles. "We're dating."

She puts her drink down. "Really?"

Jimin frowns. What if she's disappointed?

"Hun, he's absolutely adorable. Where did you find someone so cute?"

Jimin peeks over Jungkook's shoulder. She waves and Jimin waves back.

She thinks for a second. "I bet Taehyung's a bit upset that you aren't part of his bachelor club anymore."

Jimin giggles. "He's not friends with Tae anymore, courtesy of me. I thought he was a bad influence so I encouraged him to cut him off."

Her jaw drops and she stares at him for a second. "Oh my god, I love you. Can I give you a hug?"

Jimin nods and she walks over. She hugs him tightly. "I don't think you understand how much I avidly hate Taehyung. He used to be a sweetie but now he just sucks."

Jungkook chuckles. "I told you she'd like you."

She frowns. "Did you think I wouldn't like you?"

"Not really..."

"Well you were wrong."

-