91

Jimin holds Jungkook's hand as they walk into Seulgi's backyard. There aren't too many people but there are enough to fill the pool.

Jungkook scans the crowd and sees Tae talking to Namjoon on the other side of the yard.

Seulgi runs up and gives them both a hug. "I'm so happy you two are still together. I was so scared my OTP was gonna die. Just so you know, I totally support your decision to give him a second chance."

Jungkook chuckles. "Thanks." Jimin squeezes his hand and rest his head against his shoulder. "I don't think I'm gonna drink this time..."

Jungkook grins. "Okay. I'll keep you away from the alcohol. Seulgi, is there anything that isn't alcoholic?"

"Um... There's some strawberry fanta."

Jimin smiles. "I haven't had strawberry fanta in years." Seulgi scurries away to talk to someone.

Jungkook notices that Jimin is staring so he follows his line of vision. He's looking at Taehyung.

Kook steps in front of Jimin. "Don't do that. I get jealous. Look at me~"

Jimin sighs. "I'm just mad at him."

"You are?"

"Yeah. I'm mad at him for suggesting that we go behind your back. He knew I had feelings for him and he used that to his advantage."

"So ignore him. It's just like what happened with Irene. If you look at him, you give him power."

Jimin nods. "You're right. Besides, I'm here with you and you're so much better than him."

Someone taps Jungkook's shoulder. He turns and sees Tae. "Hey. Glad you guys could make it."

Jungkook clenches his fist and takes a deep breath. "Don't talk to me. Don't you fucking dare. I'll beat you into a bloody pulp right here, right now."

Taehyung frowns. "I'm just being friendly–"

"I don't fucking care. Go away."

Tae looks at Jimin who avoids eye contact. "Jimi–"

Jungkook grabs Taehyung's shirt. "Don't fucking talk to him. I swear to God I'll drown you if you try to talk to him."

Jimin walks away to clear his head. He finds Seulgi talking to Hoseok at the hot tub and he sits down next to her. "Hey..."

She smiles at him but Hoseok doesn't acknowledge him. "Hey! What's up?"

"Jungkook and Taehyung are arguing and I didn't want to have anything to do with it..."

-

The party starts mellowing out at around 2 am. Seulgi and Hoseok disappeared at 1 am and people start leaving at 2:15.

The backyard is generally empty except for Jimin. Jungkook left to grab the car and told him to wait.

"Hey..."

Jimin turns around and sees Tae.

"No. No, I'm not talking to you."

"I just want to talk to you."

"No you don't! Everytime I'm alone with you, I do something stupid. Please just leave me alone." He stands up and starts walking out of the backyard.

"Jimin, please."

Jimin crosses his arms and tears up. "No. You just push me around and use me and I'm done with it. I'm totally in love with Jungkook and I don't want to have anything to do with you."

He turns around and walks out of the backyard, closing the gate behind him.

-