35

Jimin walks up to Taehyung in the hallway. "Hi." Tae looks up and his eyes grow wide. "Uh... Hi?"

"What did you want to say to Jungkook earlier?"

"Oh, it was nothing–"

"Tell me."

"Okay... I just kinda wanted to tell him that I'm sorry. I thought alot about everything he said and he's completely right."

"And?"

"That's it."

"You don't want forgiveness or anything?"

"Do I even really deserve it at this point? I called you a–"

"$2 street whore. I know he told me."

"You aren't one, by the way. And you don't look like one."

"Thanks."

"So... Is that it? You're nice and all, but I don't want Jungkook to see us talking... I'm pretty sure he'd get the wrong idea."

"You're probably right."

"Are you gonna tell him that you talked to me?"

"Probably."

"Can you tell him I'm sorry? I really want him to know."

"Sure. I'll make sure he knows. You should talk to him. I told him to listen to you."

"Why are being nice to me? I was literally so mean and pushy with you. You don't need to help me."

"But I want to. You looked upset and I don't like it when people are upset."

Taehyung chuckles and closes his locker. "If you weren't with Jungkook, I would totally be flirting with you right now. You seem like a cool person."

Jimin lightly slaps Taehyung's arm. "Don't say that. Jungkook will get so mad if he hears that you said something like that."

Taehyung nods. "I know."

"So then don't do it." He grins and walks away. Taehyung watches him with a soft smile on his face.

-

JIMIN STOP IT YOURE TOTALLY FLIRTING YOU LITTLE HOE AAAAAHHHHHHH