37

They get to Jimin's house and Jimin leans over the center console to hug him. "Stop it. You cried the whole way home."

Jungkook wipes his face. "Of course I did. I'm weaker than Tae and now you're gonna leave me for him because I sound crazy and stupid."

"I will never hang out with Tae if you aren't there. I won't talk to him if you aren't there. I don't want to leave you for Tae."

"You also didn't want to like me but look at us now."

"Yeah, but you proved yourself to me. Taehyung is too far gone and I'm loyal."

"You could break up with me to be with him."

"I don't want to."

Jungkook sniffles and wipes his tears away one more time. "I'm so pathetic."

"No you're not. I would cry too." Jimin climbs over the center console and straddles Kook's lap.

He wraps his arms around Jungkook's torso. "Don't say you're pathetic."

Jungkook grins. "What are you doing?"

"Showing you affection..."

Jungkook gives him a kiss. "Stop being cute or I'll blush."

"What's wrong with blushing?"

"I'm supposed to be the masculine one and men don't blush."

Jimin rolls his eyes. "Say one more thing about toxic masculinity and I'll leave you for Taehyung."

Jungkook chuckles. "Is that your new threat?"

"Yep." He pulls out his phone and opens Instagram. He goes to Tae's profile and hits his dms. He types in his address and 'ur actually kinda hot ngl' and holds his finger over the send button.

"So are you gonna try and see what happens or are you gonna a shut up about what men can or can't do?"

Jungkook stares at the message. "I think I'll just shut up."

Jimin smiles and leaves Tae's dms, immediately blocking him. "There. Problem solved. Besides, I like it when people show how they're feeling."

"Then I'll cry every day."

"If you need to cry, then cry. There's this whole thing around guys showing their emotions but I think it's bullshit. I think blank faces are unattractive."

"Then I'll smile 24/7."

"Stop being romantic."

"Why? Do you not want to blush?"

"No, because it's getting annoying."

-