69

Jungkook is pulling into Jimin's driveway the next morning when he slams on the breaks. Taehyung's car is in Jimin's driveway.

Jungkook stares at it for about 5 minutes. No fucking way. No fucking way.

He parks and gets out of his car, walking up to the front door. It's just someone else's car that looks like Tae's, right? Right?

He walks in the front door and quietly walks up the stairs. His heart is pounding as he slowly turns Jimin's door knob.

He takes a deep breath before opening the door.

Sure enough, they're both asleep in Jimin's bed. Yeah, they have their clothes on, but that doesn't mean anything.

He tears up and walks out, slamming the door.

-

Jimin wakes up to his door slamming and the sound of fast, heavy footsteps going down the stairs. He rolls over and sees that Taehyung is still in his bed. "Fuck–"

He jumps out of bed and opens his door. He sees Jungkook walking towards the front door. "Wait!"

Jungkook ignores him and walks out. Jimin races down the stairs and over to the front door, but Jungkook's car is already pulling out of the driveway.

Jimin let's everything process before going back upstairs. Taehyung is wide awake. Jimin points at him.

"I told you to leave at 6! Why are you still here?!"

"I guess I didn't hear my alarm."

"Great. This is fucking fantastic." He covers his face and Taehyung frowns. "What happened?"

"Jungkook always comes at 7 to pick me up. He saw you in my bed. Oh my God, he's gonna break up with me."

"Hey, it's okay–"

"No it's not fucking okay! I should've never let you come over."

-