4

Jimin is walking in the hallway when someone puts their arm around his shoulder. He doesn't even bother to look at who it is. "Jungkook, I swear to fucking god–"

"Uh, that's not my name."

Jimin looks at them with wide eyes and sees that person is, in fact, not Jungkook. "Oh, sorry."

"Listen, my name is Taehyung."

"Yeah, I know."

"Oh, you do? Cool, anyways, I do happen to be friends with Jungkook and I can't help but notice that he likes you quite a bit."

"No, he likes my ass."

"Yeah. Same thing. Your ass is a part of you. A very... big part of you–"

Jimin hits his arm away and walks off. What the fuck is up with these sex-driven teenage boys–

And just like that, the arm is around his shoulders again. "Jesus fucking Christ, why won't you assholes leave me alone?"

Taehyung chuckles. "If you hook up with him, he'll leave you alone."

"There are two reasons why I can't hook up with him."

"Really? What are they?"

"I think he's a horrible human being and I don't think he's even slightly attractive."

"But he has a big dick."

"How do you know?"

"Bro jobs are a thing."

"Ew. You just made me hate him even more. And you. Now I hate you too."

"What did he ever do to make you hate him?"

"He exists. That's the worst thing he could possibly do. He just pisses me off. That's it. He's fucking unbearable."

"Do you think maybe you resent him because deep down you like him and you're just trying to lie to yourself?"

"There's a 0% chance that that's the case."

"Just give him a chance."

"I hate him. I don't want to be near him."

"Well... Okay, I know I'm supposed to be his wingman and everything, but you are really cute now that I'm looking at you. Are you free this weekend?"

Jimin face palms. "When it comes to you or Jungkook, I'm never free."

"He was right. You are kind of rude."

"Don't you think it's rude that you're assuming that I'd hook up with you just because you want me to?"

"No. Why is that insulting?"

"I'm not here for you to use as a fucking cum sock. Just get a 'bro job' from Jungkook."

"What if I'm nice to you and buy you stuff? Will you hook up with me if I do that?"

Jimin knees him right between the legs and walks away.

-