94

Seulgi walks through the hallway with her usual confidence, high ponytail swinging back and forth. She walks up and leans against a locker. "You're really pretty. Do you want to hang out with my friends and I tonight?"

Irene's mouth gapes slightly. "Are you talking to me?"

"Yeah. I like your shirt. Is it from Urban Outfitters?"

"Yeah. I got it yesterday."

"I like your fashion sense. And your makeup. You should help me with mine tonight. I can never get my eyeliner as perfect as yours."

"Why are you actually talking to me? Did Taehyung send you to tease me?"

Seulgi pouts and shakes her head. "No. We're all shunning him right now. Did you hear what he did?"

"No."

"He slept with Jimin, like, 8 times because he was trying to steal him from Jungkook, but Kook didn't break up with Jimin."

Irene freezes and here voice lowers to a whisper. "Jimin did what?"

"He cheated on Jungkook with Tae. Turns out Tae was, like, actually into Jimin. He's devastated."

Irene chokes up. "That backstabbing bitch."

"I know, right? Tae is such a dick for seducing Jimin like that–"

"I'm talking about Jimin."

"What? Don't worry. Jungkook forgives him."

"That's not what I'm upset about. He slept with Tae?!"

"Oh... Oh wait, you're that Irene."

"Yeah! What the fuck?! I thought Jimin was my friend. For fucks sake, he's just like Tae. He's a fucking fake."

-

Irene sees Jimin in the hallway an hour later and marches up to him. "You fucking whore."

Jimin tenses up. He doesn't respond.

Irene just shakes her head. "I can't fucking believe you."

"I'm sorry..."

"Bullshit. You have no fucking idea how betrayed I feel right now."

"He tricked me just like he tricked you–"

"The difference is the fact that none of my friends liked him. How would you feel if I slept with Jungkook?"

Tears build up in Jimin's eyes. "Bad, b-but–"

"I don't want to hear it. Jungkook might forgive you, but I don't and I never will. Stop being such a greedy, pathetic slut and stick to your own man."

-