Chapter 111

"I dont get it. The Pervy sage got his butt kicked by Lady Tsunade's numbing medicine, so how the heck did he detect Sasame's medicine this time around?" Naruto asked. "Yeah, for Master Jiraiya, that was petty sharp thinking." Sakura said. "Hey, hey, you both heard Sasame talking about how Hanzaki was a traitor, didn't you? That's how I figured it out. By chance, Hanzaki told me everything I needed to know."

After Pervy sage retold his conversation with Hanzaki it began to make sense. "So you see, the moment that Sasame called Hamzaki a traitor, I knew she had gotten mixed up with a group on Orochimaru's side." Pervy sage said. Sasame gasped and pulled a kunai out. It was all happening so fast, but Sasame put it up to her neck. Pervy sage ran at her and smacked it out of her hand.

"What are you doing?" Pervy sage shouted. We all stood up and looked at him. "Wait, Pervy Sage. Let's just calm down here, okay?" Naruto said. "No, I deserve this." Sasame said. We gasped and looked at her. "But Sasame, you only did this so you could find Arashi, isn't that right?" I asked. "I'm so sorry. I just thought this would be the only thing I could do." Sasame said putting her head down lower. "Master Jiraiya, Sasame just did what she did because she wanted to see her cousin. You've got to forgive her." Sakura said. "I'm with Sakura. Give her a break." Naruto said.

"The law of the Shinobi cannot be ignored. For the things that she has done, there must be severe consequences." Pervy sage said crossing his arms. Naruto sat down and pervy sage got surprised. "Well then, I guess you're just going have to punish me instead. I made a promise, I swore no matter what, that I'd help Sasame track down her cousin Arashi. If I don't keep my word, then I'll have violated my ninja way." Naruto said.

Sakura and I both sat down. "Us too, Master Jiraiya" Sakura said. "Now take it easy. I mean, it's not as if In going to eat her alive." Pervy sage said. We were surprised on what he just said. "Sasame, my dear, Hanzaki has been quite worried about you. He suspected you might leave your village to go look for Arashi." Pervy sage said. "Huh?" She looked up at him.

Pervy sage turned around and walked to the cliff. "After you take us to Orochimaru's hideout, you'll immediately be sent back to the inn where Hanzaki is, and wait there for us to return. That shall be the punishment for your actions." He said. "Master Jiraiya." Sasame said. "I got to give you more credit, Pervy Sage." Naruto said. "You have your moments I guess" I said smiling. "Thank you, Master Jiraiya" Sakura said.

Pervy sage turned around to face us and scratched the back of his head. "Well, Hanzaki did treat me to a lot of expensive stuff at the Fuma Tavern, and to pay him back for it, he kind of asked me to look after Sasame for him." Pervy sage said blushing and rubbing the back of his neck. "Huh?!" We all yelled except Sasame. We all ran over to him and got in his face. "We should've known it was something that sneezy." Sakura said. "That's the last time I give you any credit" Naruto said. "Honestly I'm not even surprised" I said. "Hey, hey, hey, cut me some slack, alright? Adults are allowed to take a break at a tavern now and then."

~

We hid behind a tree trunk right by the opening to maybe Orochimaru's hide-out. "That's the hide-out." Sasame said. "You've done your part. Leave the rest to us." Pervy sage said "Careful, Sasame, on your way back to the inn." Sakura said. "Don't worry, okay? Like I said, I'm not going to quit until I bring Arashi back to you safe and sound." Naruto said and I just smiled at her.

She nodded at us and jumped off the big tree root. "Take care of him. I'm counting on you." Sasame said. "Just leave it to me. You're going to be amazed at how daring my rescue plan is." Naruto said giving her a thumbs up. "Gya!" He shouted as Sakura punched his head. "Can it! Would you quit yakking about how great you are, Naruto?" Sakura said. Sasame smiled and jumped off.

(Y/N) Uzumakiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें