Chapter 67

"What- your eyes" Iwata said with fear. I felt an urge of power so I looked at my hands. I didnt see any traces of 9-tails chakra so it's probably my anger. I looked down at my stomach and saw the mark there, so I am using some power from him, thanks. He jerked back and fell down on his butt. "What the.."

I towered over him and glared at him. "Let's start this fight over" I said and pulled him up by his collar again. "Alright.. Let's go" He quickly pulled out a bomb and shoved it in my chest. I went sliding back but stayed on my feet. I had my hand on the floor as I slid and when I stopped I lifted my head and looked at him. I smiled seeing the look on his face -a mixture of shock and fear- I appeared in front of him and kicked his chest. He went rolling back and hit the wall.

He quickly got up and ran. I know his bombs take 5-10 seconds to go after certain amount of pressure. The regular ones take 5 seconds, that's why he doesnt hesitate to throw them because if he did it would explode in his hand. I ran towards him and on the wall. I ran across the wall and jumped on his back when I got close. I grabbed 3 bombs in his bag without him noticing.

I jumped back so he got up. With 2 seconds left I threw them at him. He looked surprised when he got hit with his own trick. He fell back and grunted. He got up and said "It's time to end this" he opened his bag and looked through it. "That's 10, 5, this one is 15" he mumbled to himself bringing out a small black ball thinking I couldn't hear him. Okay, so that one takes 15 seconds to explode so I need to time it perfectly.

He set it down gently on the floor and took a deep breath. He put his hands in a sign "Expand" The ball started to grow to the size of a head. How is he going to throw that? He started to stretch his leg. So he's going to kick it, alright. "Cherry on top. This one always makes a mess with my opponents. Peices of you will top everything like a cherry" I widened my eyes realizing how it got its name. I need the cloak of the 9-tails.

I jumped back and ran off. I closed my eyes and emptied my mind. 'Hey, I know you're giving me some power right now and thank you, but I need a little more. A cloak to be exact' A felt a little click and I knew my plan will work. I jumped back into show "Oh, you built up the courage?" Iwata asked. I noticed him flicking the bomb. "Yep, sure did" I said smiling pretending I didnt notice. "Alright. Say goodbye"

He moved his leg back and it was like I was seeing everything in slow motion. As his leg moved backwards I quickly turned to my left and grabbed a broken tree branch from Temaris attack. Iwata threw his leg forward and I swung the branch back. 8.. The ball came to towards me with power. 7.. it came closer 6.. closer 5.. closer.. 4... closer.. 3 NOW! I swung the tree branch and the bomb went flying right back at Iwata. He widened his eyes realizing there was nothing for him to do. I felt a presence surround me so I looked down to see red chakra covering me. A click sound happened and a big bright light slowly grew.

I had to close my eyes completely because of the brightness of it. It was so strong the cloak couldn't help me stand in place. I went sliding back and hit the ground pretty hard. A huge explosion happened and I covered my ears as best I could. I slowly opened by eyes to see Iwata laying there limp. It looked like he had a few broken bones. So much for a cherry top.. actually this is better, nothing to traumatize me.

I slowly attempted to stand up. If it wasnt for the cloak I would be in the same place as Iwata. "Uh- Ugh" I groaned out holding my head. Everyone was silent. They just stared at me and then at Iwata. They randomly started to cheer really loud so I jumped a bit and looked around to see they were cheering for me. "The winner is (Y/n) Uzumaki."

I stared at him blankly and soon built my way up to a big smile. "(Y/n)! You did it! I knew you could!" Naruto yelled. I smiled up at him "Thanks Naruto!" I yelled. I noticed Iwata grunting on the floor. I walked over to him and knelt down. "Heh. You took me and my teammate down." Iwata said looking up at the sky. "You would've took me down if it wasnt for my brother" I said chuckling. He chuckled back "You're a sweet girl. It's a shame we had to fight.. I know you'll continue to grow in power.." I smiled at him "Thank you. Oh, and I'm sorry for your teammate. I hope he's doing well. I hope after this we can be friends." I said smiling. "Yeah, that would be nice. Making jokes on how a girl younger then us totally beat our ass." I laughed and moved the hair out of his face "Bye Iwata."

I stood up and stretched as medic ninjas took away Iwata. I walked a little bit but soon to be greeted with a tackle. We both fell to the floor and I opened my eyes to see Naruto on top of me. "You were so cool! You totally beat the crap out of him!" Naruto was yelling nice things in my face but I just got distracted. I reached my arm out and squeezed his cheek. "Ehh?" He said confused. I laughed as I began to move his head side to side. He laughed to and put his hand on my head. We got up and I said "Thanks Naruto." "For what?" He asked turning his head. "For getting me angry" "Oh that? Pfft. No problem" Naruto said putting his hands on his head.

"So.. how long have you known about Sasukes.." I asked not wanting to finish the sentence. "Feelings? When he first told you. You know, you better not like him too because he'll just end up hurting you" Naruto said smiling down at me. So he doesn't know how I feel though. "Alright. Thanks Naruto" I said and we both walked over to Shikamaru who also came down with Naruto. "I see my fight benefited you?" Shikamaru said with a smirk. "Yep. Like how Narutos did to you." I said smiling. I glanced up at Gaara and noticed he was staring and Naruto and I. I shouldn't do this but I gave him a light smile. He just turned his head in the other direction.

I heard the crowd yelling for the next fight. I looked around and I couldn't find Sasuke. "He isnt here?" I asked
"I dont know." Naruto said. Man, I was kind of hoping Sasuke watched my fight. Anyway, I won the battle I was so worried about. I guess this shows how things can be better than you think.

Word count- 1253