Chapter 32

Sasuke put the kunai in his mouth and ran towards her. Sasuke jumped up and threw kunais at him but she dodged them all. Sasuke then jumps on a tree and pushed himself down towards the lady. He began to kick and punch her but she was blocking everything. Sasuke jumped back behind her so she turned around and zigzagged towards him. They were both trying to hit each other but they both were blocking each others hits.

The lady jumped up and behind Sasuke. When Sasuke would turn around, she would move somewhere else. She was moving with incredible speed, I could barely keep my eyes on her. She slid through the trees as Sasuke followed her with his eyes. She attacked Sasuke but Sasuke was able to see through it so he jumped out of the way. He went back on the ground and blew fire out of his mouth towards her.

When the fire was out and gone the lady was also gone, the ground was moving at Sasuke though. Shes under there. She popped her head out and swiped at Sasukes feet, but Sasuke jumped back in time.

The lady swung her arms and high winds came flying at Sasuke. Sasuke jumped back in time but the tree was getting all cut up. Sasuke went on the tree branch above the lady and pushed himself down towards her. When the lady looked up it was already to late. Sasuke hugged her waist but since she's taller her head was out. They were falling from a huge height. The lady screamed as they got closer to a stopping point.

Her head rammed right into a tree branch. You can hear cracks and everything. Her hands were shaking but soon fell limp. Sasuke jumped off of her and backed up a bit. Her legs soon too fell limp. She was still balancing on her head though. Soon her head started shaking oddly and she turned into mud. "Substitution!" Sasuke yelled.

Soon a whole bunch of kunais came flying at Sasuke. Sasuke jumped back and off the tree. He grabbed some thread and put it around a tree and he was falling. He held onto the thread as he swung around the tree. When he landed on the tree the lady was there waiting for him.

The lady punched Sasuke in the face and he fell back. The lady was getting a whole lot of hits in. She got in one more big punch to his face. Sasuke went back and landed on the ground. Sakura then ran by my side to see it closer. "Sasuke!" Sakura yelled. I just watched closely not taking my eyes off. "What a disappointment you turned out to be. Your ancestors weep. The Uchiha clan should thank me for killing you. Silly little worm!" All of a sudden the lady's back had little explosions. She fell forward and Sasuke jumped back up.

Sasuke jump back and threw shurikens with thread tied to it. Smart move. They surrounded the lady so she couldn't go anywhere. He wrapped the threads around the tree and pulled. It tied the lady to tree and she couldn't move. Sasuke formed hand signs that our very familiar. He blew fire down the wires and towards the lady. She screamed on top of her lungs. I flinched at how loud she was. "He did it!" Sakura yelled. "Come on, let's go" I said tapping her arm and jumping over trees towards them.

Sasuke was knelt down a bit breathing heavily. I got there before Sakura but she was still behind me. "Sasuke!" I yelled running at him. Sakura and I both got to his side and she said "You did it!" Sasuke was just taking deep breaths so I put my hand on his back asking "Are you okay? Dont worry." "It's all over" sakura added.

I heard snapping noises and I widened my eyes. I lifted and turned my head slowly. The lady's face.. it was..melted yet she was walking fine. She put her hands up and the three of us were paralyzed. Sakura fell on the floor as I just tried my best to keep my breathing steady. "No. Impossible." Sasuke struggled to say. "Such mastery of the Sharingan at such a young-" the voice changed into a husky deep male voice. "age. You're a true Uchiha after all. Yes, you'll do nicely." Whoever this is now said. This is no longer that person. Sasuke then started screaming trying to move.

"You are definitely his brother. If anything, your eyes are even keener than Itachi's." I widened my eyes at the mention of his name. Itachi.. I clenched my fist even though it was hard to. "Who are you? What do you want?" Sasuke yelled angrily. The person threw the scroll in the air and caught it again. "My name is Orochimaru. But as to what I want, that will have to wait until we meet again. Which won't happen until you finish this test with the best score of all."

Sakura gasped and yelled "The scroll!" "First, you'll have to defeat the hidden sound ninja who serve me." Orochimaru said. "I have no idea what you're talking about. But if you're finished, why don't you just beat it? If we never meet again, it'll be to soon." Sakura yelled. "Oh, he and I will meet again. So will (Y/n) and I, I need to alter your seal too." I widened my eyes at the mention of my name.

He put up his neck and his neck got all long. It came flying towards Sasuke and bit his neck. "Sasuke!" I yelled "Sasuke, no!" Sakura yelled. Orochimaru brought his neck back to his body. Sasuke gripped his neck and groaned in pain. "S-Sasuke!" I said shakily. I crawled over to Sasuke and looked at his neck. "You! What have you done to Sasuke?" Sakura asked loudly looking at Orochimaru. I stared at the mark on Sasukes neck. "I just game him a little parting gift. Very soon, Sasuke will seek me out. He'll desire my power. In the meantime, I enjoyed the demonstration of the powers you already possess." Orochimaru then went down and disappeared in the tree.

Sasuke was yelling and screaming in pain. I watched in horror because I  couldn't do anything to help him. Sasuke was laying down from the pain. "Sasuke!" Sakura yelled. "What is it? What's he done to you? Are you-?" Sakura asked frantically. I lifted up Sasule slowly and layed him in my lap. I grabbed his hand and grabbed it tightly. "I-it's okay. Hang on, Sasuke. You're going to be fine. I-I promise." I said frantically. I felt tears threatening to fall. Sasuke soon passed out from pain and layed limp in my arms.

I growled a bit and said "Watch Sasuke while I get Naruto." I handed Sakura Sasukes limp body as we stood up. "W-We need to work together to take care of them, okay?" I said trying to stay strong. Sakura nodded as she began to cry. I flashed on the tree where Naruto was and grabbed the kunai out of the tree. I'm pretty pissed off and not in the mood to be gentle so when Naruto started falling again I just grabbed him by his shirt and flashed next to Sakura. "We need to take them somewhere hidden" I said sighing.

~

We found a cave/inside of a tree to hide in. Sasuke and Naruto are out cold. I sat next to Naruto while Sakura sat next to Sasuke. Sasuke started grunting in pain again. Sakura put her hand on her forehead and said "At least he's finally breathing easier now. But he's still got a high fever." I nodded a bit and looked down towards him. Oh, Sasuke... It looks like it's up to Sakura and I for the time being.

After a while Sakura and I were taking turns on who has to stay on watch. Right now it is my turn to stay awake so Sakura can sleep a bit. Since I was so tired my sensory skills wont be on point if someone is near. I closed my eyes and just listened throughout the night.

When day break began I felt the warmth of the sun. I got up and stretched an bit. I looked over at Sakura and saw that she was walking up. "Morning" I mumbled putting up my hand. "Morning.." she mumbled. She looked over at Naruto and Sasuke so I said "no, they're not awake yet." Sakura sighed and looked down. I looked over at them. When will you two wake up? I don't know how long Sakura and I can take care of you.

Word count- 1464