Chapter 5

I was confused for a moment on why they put Naruto and I on the same team considering we have the same skills kinda. Maybe because I'm in the top 5 for test results? No because that's what Sasuke is for. 9-tails?

I want to ask but I dont want to bother Iruka-sensei so I'll ask later. Naruto already left without me following Sakura. I'll try to find him and eat together.

Hmm...I wonder where he is? Wait..is that blond hair? Oh! It is him! He's talking to Sakura..ew. "Naruto, you're annoying." Is all I hear from Sakura and it was enough to get my blood boiling. She walked away from Naruto looking for Sasuke. Ugh I'm so done with her treating Naruto like that. When Naruto walked off I ran after Sakura to give her a piece of my mind.

"Sakura!" I yelled stomping over to her "huh?..oh...you" she said glaring at me. "Dont even dare call Naruto annoying then call out to sasuke with your fake sweet voice!" I yelled. "I thought you were a little different from your brother but boy was I wrong." She said folding her arms. "What do you mean by that?" I said glaring at her. "You dont know manners, you never were yelled at, and you were never taught what is wrong so both of you act the same. Just one is more loud." She said and this was a sensitive topic for me. "What?" I said clenching my hands. She has no clue what Naruto and I go through everyday! "You heard me, Tomato" She said glaring at me closer. "Yeah, you're right forehead. Loud and clear." I said turning around and mumbling to myself. I heard her gasp at the forehead comment but why would I care. Where's Naruto again?

After looking for awhile I saw shikamaru with his team eating so I went up to them. They all seemed to be looking at the same thing but I ignored it and asked "Have you seen Naruto?" Shikamaru just pointed the direction he was looking at. Naruto jumped on Sasuke causing them to fall in the room. Ino started yelling about her beating Naruto and a enemy list. After a little bit Sasuke came out but no Naruto. I sighed and started to get ready to jump over there.

"You're going over there?" Ino asked "Yeah, if Sasuke came out that means my brother is in there." I said jumping down and over in the direction. When I went over there and opened the window I expected to see Naruto tied up but saw...Sasuke? "Um..need help?" I asked rubbing the back of my head. He just glared at me without moving so I took it as a yes. "How did this even happen?" I asked untying the rope and removing the tape from his mouth. "I let my guard down. I had him tied at first but he used a substitute and had shadow clones attack from above. In class he couldn't even do a simple reputation, how could he have found a replacement jutsu and use full shadow clones jutsu?" He asked rubbing his wrist "you underestimated him, hm?" I asked smiling.

"Hn. Where's Naruto?" He asked getting up and jumping out of the window. "I dont know, I came in here thinking you were Naruto" "what do you mean?" He asked looking back at me. "I guess Naruto transformed into you. I dont know where he his goin-...Sakura" I said jumping out of the window to and running "He's probably going to Sakura with your looks" I said as we both started running.

~

Saskue and I are walking now looking for Naruto so he doesn't do anything stupid. Well I'm looking for him for that reason. As we were walking I saw Sakura sitting down and I asked Sasuke "Want me to hide over there?" pointing at the trees. He shook his head and continued walking. I tilted my head a bit confused on why hes okay to be seen with me. Maybe it's because we're on the same team and stuff so theres no point on pretending we dont know each other.

I walked besides him a bit put a little distance between us. "Gasp Sasuke, you're back! Dont be so shy you bad boy! Are you ready now? You know mentally prepared, because I am! I'm ready to go!" What the hell is she talking about I thought with a disgusting face. What did Naruto do while I was gone. We just walked past her and tried to ignore her "hey, wait a minute" she said turning around. "Wheres Naruto?" Sasuke and I asked at the same time.