Chapter 78

After training with Naruto for a while I was hanging out with Sasuke. He was staring at the floor with a stern look. I was letting him because I just thought he was thinking of something. He randomly threw a kunai at the floor and said "Damn it all" I looked at him out of the side of my eye. I scooted over so I could sit closer to him and continued doing what I was doing.

He sighed and layed back. I felt a tug on the back of my jacket and I hit the floor next to him. We laughed a bit and just looked up at the sky. We saw a bird in the sky flying in circles. Sasuke sat up "Kakashi. What the heck does he want?" Sasuke asked.

"Okay, let's go." Sasuke said turning to me and looking down at me. "What? No, he's calling for you" I said closing my eyes. "Do you want me to drag you?" Sasuke asked with a small smirk. "Pfft, like you could dr- Wha! Hey!" I yelled as he started to pull me by my jacket. "Okay, okay. I'll get up!" I laughed out. "Finally" I scrambled to my feet "Alright, let's go." I said wiping the dirt off my clothes.

~

We saw Kakashi and other jonins standing infront of the dango shop I go to every once in awhile. When we started to walk up to Kakashi I noticed he was looking back and I had this odd familiar feeling. I saw a glimpse of what he was looking at. "Kakashi. It's not like you to show up early. What gives?" Sasuke said. "Well, sometimes I do." Kakashi said. Sasuke widened his eyes and looked into the small shop.

He turned his to and said "Let's eat somewhere else. I don't have much of a sweet tooth." "Hm, is that so?" Kakashi asked. Kakashi looked over at Asuma and Kurenai and they both nodded and jumped off. Sasuke and I looked towards them, something's off..

As we were walking Kakashi asked "(Y/n), I presumed that you would be with Naruto." I looked over at up at him. "Oh, I was with him this morning, but went to hang out with Sasuke instead" I said. Kakashi nodded and looked back forward. I looked back down. What I saw, it reminds me of someone, but who..

Kakashi randomly left. Sasuke and I were looking around to see where he went, but he just left. After some time there were footsteps and yelling coming towards us. Sasuke and I turned around to see Pervy sage and Naruto. "Pervy sage?!" I yelled out. "Huh?" He looked towards me. "Oh, there you are! We were looking for you. I thought you would be with your brother, but I guess you guys do separate sometimes!" Pervy sage started to laugh. "So, what do you need? Or is it training time?" I asked smiling. "I'll explain on the way so let's go."

"Hm, I dont know, Pervy sage. It seems like she's busy with her boyf-" Naruto started to say. I appeared behind Naruto with my hand over his mouth. "Alright, let's go." I said sighing. I looked over at Sasuke "Goodbye, Sasuke." I said waving. He seemed like he was thinking about something. We started to walk off.

~

"What? Aw, no way! How come we get stuck tagging along with you while you do research for another one of your pervy books?" Naruto asked. "Look, kid, I can assure you this isn't just another research trip. There's a woman I have to find. A very remarkable woman. Well count me out, old man. I don't have time to help you find a girlfriend. I've gotta get busy with my training." Naruto said. "What training?" Pervy sage asked.

"It's time Kakashi-sensei taught me something new, like that Chidori thing." Naruto said. "I see. Hm. You'd just be wasting your time. Chidori's not really your style. And besides that, kid, the woman we're looking for is really beautiful. I mean gorgeous." "Like I'd care. Look, Pervy sage, who do you think you're talking to? I'm not some dumb kid you can fool with lame excuses. I'm not going!" Naruto yelled.

"I dont think it'll be that bad" I said shrugging my shoulders. Pervy sage stood up from being bent down towards our height and said "Okay, fine. Suit yourself. Come on (Y/n) I guess I just have to just teach you a jutsu that makes Chidori look like kid's stuff. Maybe I'll just see if Sasuke wants to join us." Pervy sage said as we walked away from Naruto. Naruto started to run at us and stopped infront of us. "Right! When do we leave?" Naruto ran off. "I'll go pack my bag. Stay right there, Pervy Sage. I'll be right back! Don't move!" Naruto yelled as he ran.

Pervy Sage sighed "What a knucklehead. Still, you cant stop from liking him." I nodded my head. "I'll go get my stuff too." I said and jumped to the direction Naruto ran in.

Naruto and I burst through the door and grabbed some backpacks. He was laughing and smiling about how excited he was. "I'm gonna learn a new jutsu!~" Naruto sang out. "Hey, I'm leaning it too" I said putting my hands on his head. "Now maybe I'll finally get Sakuras attention. And a kiss. You already had Sasukes attention though so it wont change" I blushed and backed off him. "I can't wait to see Kakashi-sensei and Sasuke when I spring it on 'em!"

I looked over at what Naruto was packing. I sighed looking at how he was only packing different ramens and snacks. I started to pack important things like bandages. If we were to get hungry on the way, Naruto has our backs on that.

~

We stood by the front gates. Naruto was tying his shoe and we waited for him. "Alright, I'm ready." He said standing up and fixing his headband. He put his backpack on but wasnt able to pick it up off the ground. His backpack was bigger then him.  "Let's move out!" He yelled. "You, uh, don't think you might have overdone it a little? You do realize we're not going on a trip around the world, right?" Jiraiya asked. Naruto tried to move forward, but he just couldn't do it. He's a bit overexcited..

Word count- 1072

(Y/N) UzumakiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara