Chapter 80

"Hphm, hard to believe that such children carry the Nine-Tailed Fox." A guy walking up beside Itachi said. I widened my eyes for a second. How does that guy know.. "It has been a while, (Y/n), but you two are coming with us." Itachi said. I couldn't say anything, I could just stare and remember.

~flashback~

"You're (Y/n), right?" A voice said behind me. I lifted my head and turned around to see a familiar face. "Oh, Itachi?" I asked. "Ah, I see you remember me" he said smiling down at me. "Of course! Even if I just met you, Sasuke talks very highly of you a lot so there's no way I can ever forget your name." I said smiling back at him.

"Is that so? Tell me, how is my brother?" Itachi asked. "Sasukes been training a lot. It worries me he might get hurt while training so I try to stay by his side" I said. "Aw, that's very sweet of you... Hm, let's see.. Do you like dango?" Itachi asked. "What's that?" I asked. "Would you like to try it? You can take it as a thank you for watching over Sasuke." Itachi said. "Oh, uh, alright!" I said smiling big. He put his hand out for me to grab. Hm, Third Hokage told us about strangers, but Itachi isn't really one to me. I slowly grabbed his hand and held onto to it.

We walked into the small shop and he sat me down. "I'll be right back." He said putting 1 finger up and smiling. I nodded my head and he walked away. After a few minutes he came back with a plate with two sticks on it. He put it down on the table and sat across from me. He picked up one of the sticks and handed it to me. "Try it." He said smiling. I looked at it blankly and slowly took a bite of it.

I widened my eyes and I felt them sparkle. I smiled really big and looked up at him excitedly. He laughed a little bit and lowered one eyebrow and raised the other "Do you like it?" He asked chuckling. I nodded my head a lot and took another bite. "As you probably know, Sasuke doesn't have a sweet tooth so I guess you can become my dango buddy." Itachi said picking up the other one on the plate and began to eat it. Man, Sasuke is right! Itachi is amazing!

~Flashback end~

Who would've thought this day would come. "Why don't we take a walk?" Itachi asked. It probably wont be a good idea to disobey at the moment. Naruto walked out and I followed him making sure not to keep my eyes off Itachi. "Hey, Itachi, it'll be a pain in the neck if these kids make a run for it. Maybe I ought to chop off a leg, just in case." The guy that looks like a shark said and grabbed his sword. Naruto and I widened our eyes and gasped a bit.

Itachi didn't say anything. "Right." The guy started to walk closer towards us. My vision was getting shaky as he stepped closer. The guy put his hand on his sword ready to pull it out. "It's been a long time-" Itachi said. The guy stopped and looked over at him. I looked behind Itachi and I felt my heart thump "-Sasuke." "Itachi Uchiha." Sasuke said. I clenched my jaw hearing his name out loud. "Itachi Uchiha?" Naruto asked.

Naruto was staring up at Itachi with a feared expression while mine held sadness and Sasukes held anger with his Sharingan activated. "Well, the Sharingan. And he looks an awful lot like you. Itachi, who is this kid?" The guy asked letting go of his sword. "He's my younger brother." "That's strange, because the way I heard it, the whole Uchiha clan was wiped out by you." "Itachi Uchiha, I hope you're ready to die." Sasuke said.

Itachi turned around to Sasuke. "It's just as you said, brother. I've fostered my hatred for you all this time. I've lived my life for one single purpose- to see you die! It ends here!" Sasuke yelled activating his Chidori. "Sasuke!" Naruto said. "Chidori?" Itachi asked. "Enough! You're dead!" Sasuke slammed his hand in the wall and ran towards Itachi while dragging his arm through the wall. "Die!" Sasuke yelled and threw his hand towards Itachi.

In a quick move Itachi grabbed his arm and moved it the the side and it broke a huge hole in the wall. The Chidori slowly faded and Itachi squeezed his wrist. I turned my head to see Naruto surrounding himself with red chakra. There's no way we can fight Itachi right now! Not even if we all worked together, Itachi is too strong for us.

"Ah, the air is ripe with chakra. This must be it- the power of the Nine-Tailes." The guy said. Sasuke yelled as he was about to punch Itachi. The sound of a bone cracking echoed in my head and Sasuke screamed from the pain. He fell to the floor and held his arm. I'm not even going to try anything, I may not know why they are here, but I know not to mess with them. "Sasuke! Alright, that's it. Ninja art Summoning-" Naruto started but got cut off by the guy saying "Too slow." He swung his sword and all the chakra that surrounded Naruto was gone. "Sorry kid. My blade, Sharkskin, cuts through chakra and devours it."

"(Y/n), it seems you are the only sensible one. You know not to attack me. Maybe tell your brother it's best not to fight." Itachi said looking at me. I swallowed the dry lump in my throat. "We don't need the hassle of this kid whilling out any more jutsu. Forget the legs. Maybe I ought to start off with those arms of his." The guy said pointing his sword at us again. Naruto tried to gather his chakra again. "You're wasting your time." The guy brought his sword up.

I grunted and grabbed Naruto and pushed us towards the wall as he threw his sword down. A poof blocked my vision and when it cleared I saw a toad stopping the hit. A poof happened behind us and a familiar voice said "You two don't know me at all, do you? Should have done your homework. Jiraiya, the Toad Sage falls victim to no women's charm. Rare beauty is dropped for me like blossoms in a storm. It isn't in my nature to be duped by the wiles of women. When you reach the stature I have, the ladies kneel and worship at your awesomenes!"

Word count- 1127