Chapter 24

Sakura dragged us away "Alright. Don't pull me, Sakura." Sasuke mumbled. As we were walking off Naruto and I were arguing about something stupid like usual. "Naruto, I'm telling you, you can't do that" I said facepalming. "Yes I can! Believe it!" He yelled back and I just sighed. When we about to leave someone behind us yelled "Hey you, with the attitude. Hold on." We all turned around and said "Huh?"

When we did we saw Rock Lee again. Naruto and I looked surprised, Sakura looked freaked out, and Sasuke didn't show any emotion. "What do you want?" Sasuke asked. "I want to fight, right here and right now." Lee said. "You want to fight me here and now, huh?" Sasuke said. "Yes."

Lee jumped down from where he was and got in a fighting stance and said "My name is Rock Lee. You said it was common currency for a challenger to give his own name first, right? Sasuke Uchiha?" "Hm. So you know me. I challenge you. Everyone is always talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are. I want to see if it is true. I figure you will be a good test for me. And also-" Lee looked at Sakura and me. Sakura looked freaked out but I just smiled.

"Oh, (Y/n), Sakura. I love you!" Lee said blushing. Sakura screamed "Those eyebrows can't be real!" I just giggled a bit not knowing what to say. "Noooo! Your hairstyle is horrible, too. And those eyebrows are so bushy! You're such a weirdo!" Sakura yelled and I smacked her back hard that she fell on the floor with a loud thud. "Stop being so rude!" I yelled "You two are angels, sent from heaven." Lee said and he blew a kiss to us.

Sakura screamed "Yaaaaahahhhh!" She dodged the one coming to her but I let the one hit me. I smiled and because I didnt quite know what to do. "Thank you (Y/n). Sakura, that was a good move, but let us see you dodge this. Mwah, mwah, mwah!" Lee said blowing more kisses at us. Sakura dodged hers but Sasuke pulled me by my hand out of the way.

When Sakura was dodging the hearts, she banged her head on the floor. She got back up panting. When she got her breath back she yelled "Keep your creepy little valentines to yourself! I was dodging for my life there!" "You do not have to be so negative, Sakura." Lee said.

Naruto pulled me away from Sasuke and whispered yelled "He wants to fight Sasuke? Arrg! Its always Sasuke!" "You've heard of the Uchiha Clan, yet you're challenging me? You must be even more psycho than you look, if that's possible. You want to know more about my clan, then I'll teach you- the hard way." Sasuke said glaring at Lee. "Bring it on."

"Hold it!" Naruto yelled and we all looked at him. "I get him first. This weirdo is mine." Naruto said angrily. "Go for it" Sasuke said. "Naruto." Sakura said angrily. "What? It'll take me two minutes to have this guy begging for mercy." Naruto said stepping forward. "No thank you. Right now the only one I want to fight is the Uchiha." Lee said looking back at Sasuke.

"Yeah. Well, I've got news for you! Sasuke can't compare to me! Believe it!" Naruto yelled running at Lee. Lee slowly shifted his hands to Naruto. As Naruto leaped and was about to punch him but then Lee moved in his hands in a way that he just moved Naruto hand away from him making him fall on the floor. Naruto caught himself with his hands and was about to kick Lee. Lee dodged it and got low. He moved his leg and kicked the hand Naruto was steadying himself on. "Leaf Whirlwind!" Lee yelled and Naruto spun around on his back until he smacked into the wall.

"Just accept it. You have no chance against me. Your skills are inferior. You see Sasuke. Out of all the top Leaf Genin, I am the best. Fight me and I will prove it to you." Lee said. "Hmm. This'll be fun. Let's do it." Sasuke smirked. Sakura looked at the clock on the wall and gasped "There's no time, Sasuke. We've got to register by three o'clock. That's less than half an hour."

"Relax. This'll all be over in five seconds." Sasuke started running at Lee and he just stood there. When Sasuke swung his fist Lee disappeared. Lee was above Sasuke and he yelled "Leaf hurricane!" Lee was about to kick Sasuke but He dodged at the last minute. I couldn't quite see what happened but Sasuke put his arms up in defense but Lee tricked him by putting his hands up. Lee kicked Sasuke right in the face causing him to fly back. "Sasuke!" Sakura yelled. Damn.